Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

anyone relate to this?? sorry if tmi

i finished AF last week about thursday it was the first 28 day cylce ive had since my ectopic last october & actually before that id say probably the first 28 day cycle in a year. Anyway the other night i got drunk & me & hubby BD, apparantly ( i say apparantly cause i dont remember doing it imageops:!) in the middle of it i shouted out "Ow!" i ran to the loo??? yesterday then there was a tiny bit of watery blood when i wiped thought nothing of it cause it happens sometimes, but today I just went to the loo & my panty liner is full of it?? Anyone have a mini watery AF days after real AF stopped or do you think OH done some damage up there!!! image

sorry i know its gross :roll:

KJ. x

Replies

• Options
    I don't know, but just wanted to say hi. I hope someone has some ideas.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    its not gross. As you dont remember you probably dont know if it was vigorous or not? I imagine he might have just been a bit rough around your cervix, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but I'd go to my GP if it went on for a length of time.

Sorry I cant be more help xxx
  • Options
    Thanks Helen it's really nice to see a friendly face :\) although i am sorry you're still here bless you!!
    xx
  • Options
    Perhaps as well as being vigorous you might not have been as ready as you would have been so there may have been a little resistance that may have grazed you.
    H.xxx
  • Options
    I have had this recently and it only happened the once and not since so I put it down to being a bit vigorous.
    I wouldn't worry about it and monitor it, if it happens go see your doctor.

xx
  • Options
    You're right i dont remember if it was vigourous or not thats terrible isnt it!! maybe i'll ask him later!! hopefully thats it though.

thanks guys.

KJ.x