Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling sad

My af arrived with avengence this morning. It finally distroyed all possibility that i may be pregnant this month! I had done a HPT which had said negative, but my af just didnt arrive, so i had a niggling hope that i might still be pg. My af evenyually arrived a week and a half late!! (im sure it was just taunting me on purpose).

Oh well, all i can do is keep my fingers crossed for next month. This ttc is such a roller coaster of emotion. The OH just says "oh well, nevermind", it seems easier for them.

Sorry for the rant. Just needed to get it off my chest so I can start focusing on trying again.

Ali xx

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear your af arrived can understand your frustration, hopefully you will have bfp soon. I can only imagine how your feeling coz i've only just started trying so haven't even had my first af yet. The only thing i'm going through at the mo is coming off pill effects, and that feels pretty crappy 2.

Sending you a big sprinkle of baby dust.

xx
  • Options
    Thanks little_L. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. x
  • Options
    oh honey i'm sorry mine arrived yesterday 18days late and although i was getting negs still thought well maybe!

So i'm pretty sad about it and huby keeps saying not to worry we'll just try again this month- if only it was that easy!

Try and keepur chin up honey, big hug. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    well your not the only one honey..
    im feeling really sad right now too. had a mc two weeks ago after being so very excited about having another baby...
    im all confused and dont know if im pregnant again or not... as been trying straight away... but ive now read that symptoms can persist for a couple of weeks....
    hope we both feel better tomorrow xx
  • Options
    Our bodies can be soo cruel sometimes. I had similar happened to me about 18 months ago & my af arrived almost 2 weeks late. I was gutted coz I'd convinced myself that all the tests were wrong & I was actually pg.

Lots of baby dust for you this month

Hilary x