Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CD100 and something. No AF BUT........................

2»

Replies

• Options
    Do you think you have ov'd yet?

I don't think I noticed any ewcm - does everyone get that?
  • Options
    Huge congrats hun!!! x x x
  • Options
    thanks sugar'n'spice!
  • Options
    congratulations kernow! just wondering, how on earth are you gonna work out your due date?!?!? xo
  • Options
    It's interesting to hear you didn't notice any EWCM as I never really see any either and I had been a bit worried that it was a problem... however, it obviously was not for you so that has cheered me up further! Congrats again! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Kernow definately well worth the wait !!
    Have H&H 9 months
  • Options
    YAY!!! Congrats Hun... H&H 9 months ahead...

Xx
  • Options
    Thanksguys!!

Rainbow - I'm hoping I'll get an early scan for dating purposes but pretty sure I ov'd 2 weeks ago.

Suisse - yep loads of opks for weeks- didn't even get a positivekn those it just went a bit darker but that must have been it!!

Tilty - no ewcm at all, only thing was when I think I ov'd I had back ache and a feeling like a dodgy tummy.
  • Options
    I think I ov'd on cd12/13? I do get ewcm but not everyone does I don't think? I also get pains I think! X x
  • Options
    Congrats hun, much better than AF turning up!
    xxx
  • Options
    wow hun xx so happy for u, gives me hope x i came off the pill in january, had a period in febuary and ive had nothing since xxx means i still have a chance xx woop woop xxxx enjoy the next 8 months xxx
  • Options
    Hi Kernow
    i am a bit of a lurker, and seen your older posts - congratulations!!xxx
  • Options
    Thank you!!!

still in shock!! Tested again today on an ebay cheapie and got a very dark line so my fears over a chemical are disappearing!!

Demelza, I hope you get some positive news soon!! I was soi convinced there was something wrong with me and I'd never have an af and so to get this has just been amazing!! I just really hope it sticks!!

Baby dust to all

xxx