Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice please girlies!

Heya girls, for the past 5 days ive been getting really bad cramps and stitches and feels like af is coming, but am only on day 19/31-37...was wondering if anybody else has had this, am starting to worry that my af's are guna go crazy!!! xx kim xx

Replies

• Options
    hi hun
    im hving cramps too but im on day 11/28 and im wrried, how long ou been tryin for ihave only been off pill 3 months so im justputtin it down to that
  • Options
    This is my 4th month, had the implanon taken out in may, so surely it cant be anything to do with that? So confused, thought my cycles where sorting themselves out now!!!
  • Options
    hi girls,

i started getting really bad cramps on sunday which was day 14 of 30 day cycle.then i started to bleed,this continued untill monday then stopped. and then yesterday i had a bit of pinkish brown discharge(tmi sorry!) anyway went to the gp today and she told me it was because i was ovulateing. she said it was nothing to worry about and that alot of women suffer with it.

hope this helps xxx
  • Options
    Hi woomummy

I was just thinking about you yesterday as i haven't seen you on that much. I too have been having cramps but just putting it down to comming off the pill. How you doing you feeling postive this month? I know last month the two of us were stressed out. Im on day 28 of 28/31 haven't even wanted to test iv managed to keep my mind off it this month. Anyway i just wanted to say i was thinking about you and i hope you get a BFP this month honey.

jen xx
  • Options
    Hi woomummy

I was just thinking about you yesterday as i haven't seen you on that much. I too have been having cramps but just putting it down to comming off the pill. How you doing you feeling postive this month? I know last month the two of us were stressed out. Im on day 28 of 28/31 haven't even wanted to test iv managed to keep my mind off it this month. Anyway i just wanted to say i was thinking about you and i hope you get a BFP this month honey.

jen xx
  • Options
    Awwww, woomummy, sorry to hear that you are feeling a bit under the weather. Lets hope that the cramps are implantation pains!!!! How great would that be? Hope you are feeling better soon. Lots of love, bluebird xxxx
  • Options
    Heya girls, thanks for ur replies, glad im not the only one out there with these weird pains!!!

Hiya jen im ok, have tried to be a bit more relaxed this month so havent been on much was slightly obsessed last month and it ended in disappointment so trying to keep calm this month!! Just saw on ur thred af came, really sorry hun, hope ur ok, least weve got somewhere where everyone knows how it feels, goodluck nx month xx

Heya bluebird, lets hope so, gota another 2wk wait now tho, which drives me mad!!! Good luck this month hunxx
  • Options
    Hi Woomummy! I'll keep my fingers crossed it's your month!
    I'm still waiting for my a/f but about a month or two ago I had a randon 5 days of cramps - not sure why - I had a BFN though! But you could have implantation cramps - fingers crossed! XXX