Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Symptons ?

OK guys, need your opinion !

I'm on day 21 of 28 (I think). Anyway today I have noticed a few, I dunno, possible symptons ??

I found a small bit of spotting in my pants today, i've been peeing for britain today (!), feeling extremely tired (hmmm, but could be down to the cold I developed this morning, I swear i'm allergic to work !), plus have this strange ache in my lower tummy. Its hard to explain, has been kind of on and off, sort of the kind of feeling you get when your AF is about to start but not as uncomfortable.

This is my first month of ttc and i'm not sure if i'm reading into everything too much or not, i mean pregnancy cant make symptons this quickly , can it ?

My husband is all excited convinced we've done it and its all I can do to put myself into perspective, let alone keep trying to bring him down to reality too !! :roll:

Vicky

Replies

• Options
    How exciting Vicky!! Have you recently come off the pill? It's my second month off the pill, and I'm on day 26. I also had that same strange ache in lower belly last week..weird right?! If you've done a lot of BD around your fertile time then I guess you have a really good chance of being preggers!!
    It's gonna drive you mad, but looks like you'll have to sit and wait for your AF! By the way, word of advice...don't be tempted to test early before missed AF, think they're a waste of time and money! Only sets you off more! Try and relax and keep yourself really busy between now and next week!
    GOOD LUCK HUN!
  • Options
    Hi Minime,

Came of the pill early august, periods have been pretty much normal since. one was a little bit late but nothing drastic.
    To be honest I wasnt too sure on when my fertile time was as I dont test for it so we just bd alot. I read that you normally ov around day 14 (30th Oct for me) so we just put in some extra effort then just in case.

I dont want to test early since most of the reports on here of people doing that always end up BFN. Ideally i wanna wait till i'm a good few days late (if I do end up late), just depends if my oh can wait that long ! Ha ha
  • Options
    hi hun i had the same feelings too and im on day 25 of 28 day cycle its hard to say thpo because the symptoms you get from pregnancy can also be symptoms of af i put mysaelf through hell ervy month analysing everything that could possibly be a sign.
    fingers crossed fo you hun xxxx
  • Options
    We're in the same boat, MrsWeir. I came off the pill the same time as you and have been convincing myself of the exact same symptoms you describe, plus a very full, fat feeling in my tum. I've tested but got two bfns (although one doesn't count as it was before af was due - and anyway, don't actually know WHEN af will turn up as the pill's probably still messing my cycle up).

I honestly think it must be all in my head, as like you say - surely we wouldn't have symptoms this early?

I have the added factor of not actually ttc, but just trying to convince hubby to be "careless" at the appropriate time of the month! :lol: So I haven't even told him I've tested and am having to keep my hoping to myself (and the little cry I had when it was a bfn :cry: )

Anyway - I really hope the symptoms aren't in your head! Let us know when you test. xx