Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

can anyone tell me..

Does cm change or stop after fertilisation? AF not due till the 14th (ish) so I know its WAY to early to symptom spot, but have been on sites to see what early signs are. Cant find any info on this tho. Also been getting strange crampy feeling low down on abdomen, about a hands width above my pubic bone. Anyone else experienced this or know what it could be? Any help most welcome! ;\)

Replies

• Options
    Hi Powderpuff

I'm a bit the same although having a few problems with periods at the moment so it might just be that (see other msgs about cramps after ovulation). Some girls have seemed to suggest that cm gets thicker until you get your BFP but not sure whether I'm getting this or not.

I'm also due on the 14th so will look out to see how you get on nearer the time...when r u going to test? I wondered about four days before? Some people seem to have results from then. I have some early tests but not sure how early you can use them from.

xxxxxxxxxxbabydustxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi secretmama, my cm deffo not thicker its actually practically disappeared! Hope thats not a bad sign. My cycle is a bit erratic, so I will wait and see if AF appears on the 14th, and if not will then test. (it will kill me to wait tho! :lolimage

Good luck with your testing, hope you get a great BFP! Will be watching for your result! xx
    (****************buckets of baby dust!**************)