Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CALLING ALL SYMPTOM SPOTTERS!!! 4BFP's

2»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry jemima that AF got you!

Booey i do know a few people that have got quite spotty before getting their BFP so thier's still hope!! Do you have any other symptoms??

Congratulations BroodyKate lets hope this is a lucky thread and we get some more BFP's!!!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    Jusr did a test and got a faint line! EEK going to do SD to confirm!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    Hi there congratulations on the faint line, hope your sd test gives you a strong positive!!! Just read your symptoms and I too have a constant ache in my right hip area, in my groin, it feels like for the last three days it had been there all the time...... I have other twinges on and off in my tummy, does this sound similliar to yours? You had any other symptoms? My last cycle was 48 days so I am waiting until then till I test, which will be Sunday, no idea when I ov though as was not tracking anything!!!!! Really hope it is a good sign!
  • Options
    YEAH BFP on SD too!!!!! God cant belive it!

3045 Yeah that is exactilly what mine were likeI al thoght they all vannished around DPO9 so thoght i was imagining it!!! ony other real symptom is a swollen belly bloated like and no PMT!!!!!

Good luck keep us posted!!!!
    xxxx
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS serbertfizz!

Think i started a lucky post here's hoping it continues!!!

xxxx
  • Options
    OK you lot I'm G/C - I'm 4 or 5dpo and have sore (o)(o), aches/cramps, heartburn and dizziness also the pulling feeling around my left leg groin area! I saw that you all got you BFP's and an hoping by joining I can get mine too - cheeky I know!!!! But this certainly is a lucky thread!

Super congrats to you all ladies - what a great thread this turned out to be! image
  • Options
    i'm around 7dpo and i've got cramp type pains which are really uncomfortable. No other symptoms to report really though! it's great how many BFP's there have been.. here's hoping they increase in number!
  • Options
    G/C any BOB! Thats sounds just what i had a DPO3/4 i think!!!!

Fingers crossed for you let us know if you get any other sysmptoms!

xxxx
  • Options
    Josephsmummy can you update the OP so we can see who the BFP are please!! and dont forget me - yipppeeee!!! xxxx