Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Crazy

Am I the only one that logs onto here thinking that I might suddenly log in and find some magical answer ! Ha ha !!!

I'm not testing for another week and I don't know how I'll hold out. AF is due anytime between about Monday and Wednesday ...

Do you think these are "signs" tho ???

Was meant to be going out for a big boozy night with friends on 18 December but now its all fallen through ... is this a sign because if I get a BFP I wouldn't be able to drink but have no idea what I would tell them - they would be instantly suspicious !

And then second sign, was meant to be visiting friends this weekend - which would have involved a boozy night out - but I didn't want to really drink in case the little bean is bedding down ... but again they would have been instantly suspicious - but my friend is ill and has had to cancel - so no reason for me to make excuses ...

Hmm, I'm going to suck in some PMA and take these as signs that I'm going to get my BFP ! Ha ha ! :lol:

Replies

• Options
    Hi there cycle buddy!
    Glad to know I'm not only one having a sad Fri night in! Was out last night so can't complain really.
    I was starting to cave asnot knowing was doing my head in and bought some tests today but have regained some willpower and will only test on Mon if AF doesn't arrive on Sunday and temps are still high.
    Hope you have a good weekend chick, we're babysitting my cousin's little boy.
    xx
  • Options
    Hey hun,

I would love for these to be signs for you - I'm waitin to see your BFP post!

• Options
    Hi there. I've got another sign for you, although obviously it won't work for either of us this month. It appears that if you start up a thread to keep track of everyone's results, you end up getting your BFP - happened to Samiana and now GeorgieD this month. I really hope you get your BFP this month, but just in case you don't, I think you and I should start up similar threads next month just to make sure...:lol::lol::lol: xxx
  • Options
    Its funny you should say that LDOM coz I was thinking how weird that was!

Smithyswife it was my friends birthday last weekend and I did a test last Friday to establish if I could drink or not which was BFN, as I knew it was early days I had two vodkas and a couple of glasses of wine with dinner then I left and went home early. All I can say is dont drink too much just in case or youll feel really guilty. I had a couple of drinks last night too as I didnt know, just a couple of glasses of sparkling wine so glad i didnt go overboard.

I cant say I really had any symptoms that are different from any other month apart from my boobs are sore and tender, especially nipples (again could be af sign), really fancy fruit juice and I love Chicken tikka Masala and wed night asked them to make it madras hot as i really fancied something spicy which isnt like me. I was a little constipated and had heart burn but put it down to eating fast food. Also I did not get an implantation bleed and was gutted as thought that that, combined with getting a BFN on Wed meant that I wasnt pg.

Fingers crossed this is your month xxx
  • Options
    Thanks girls - Georgie - congrats again - so chuffed for you !

Scubachick - well done for staying strong - can't wait to log in tomorrow morning and see your BFP ! image

I'm expecting AF anytime between Monday and Thursday so will try and hold out until Friday ! Although must admit, was looking at the FR HPTs in Sainsburys yesterday... must stay strong ... !