Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC for your first?

Replies

• Options
    1st for us too
  • Options
    Wow there really is a lot of us trying for our 1st it;s so exciting. how long has everybody been trying? This is my 1st month xx
  • Options
    We have been ttc our 1st baby for over 2 years.... :cry:

Got to keep trying though image
  • Options
    1st for us too - and our 1st month ttc!
    We have been in training though - with 2 beagle pups - they can be a handful!!
    xx
  • Options
    LOl how cute image what CD are you on? Have you just come off the pill or was you never on it?

xx
  • Options
    Me too. I lay in bed at night thinking about it as well and have been thinking about names a lot too x
  • Options
    We have already decided on a name for him, plus we have already agreed we think it will he a boy!! And we haven't even got PG yet!

We are on our third proper month TTC now and got 3dpo so got 8 days left. But trying not to get worried too much about OH poor SA results. Just keeping my fingers crossed after all it only takes just one lucky sperm to get there!

I am so broody and everyone keeps asking now "so when are you guys having kids?"...,, I just want to say back..."now if I can get PG"
  • Options
    I know what you mean I have already thought it will be a girl. I mean i will still be over the moon if it's a boy but i just think we will have a girl?

We like the names:
    Rose Louise
    Emma Louise
    Matthew William

xx
  • Options
    me too, not worried if it is a boy or a girl, just thinks its going to be a boy.

We've agreed on Oscar as a name although I like Nate too
  • Options
    me too, not worried if it is a boy or a girl, just thinks its going to be a boy.

We've agreed on Oscar as a name although I like Nate too
  • Options
    I like Angelina or Charlie for a girl and Jack for a boy x
  • Options
    Me! I want a baby but I am absolutely petrified! Last time I tested I was upset and disappointed that I was not but kind of a bit releaved at the same time. I am so terrified of labour!
  • Options
    We are on our second month off the pill and ttc. Have been having acupucture to help relax and to boost fertility.

Should ov in the next couple of days - where is everyone else at the moment?

http://tt.lilypie.com/EF2Fp1/.png

• Options
    I'm trying for my first too, and Im 36. Been trying since last July 07, but had a mc in January, so this is my 3rd month really after that.
  • Options
    We have just started trying for our 1st. x
  • Options
    Yep this is our first. In month 3 off the pill but the first month was a bit random as we moved half way across the world and after 9 years on the pill I didnt expect a normal cycle but i was wrong! Last month got it all a bit wrong but this month noticed the changes, the pains etc and im hoping we got it right! Im on CD16. The 2ww is killing me already!

[Modified by: winnie1981 on May 22, 2008 06:56 PM]
  • Options
    we're ttc first too - weird what you think of isn't it? - I've been doing boys names (very sensible ones) and he's come up with very odd girls names!! :lol:
  • Options
    *duplicate*

[Modified by: LadyMc on May 23, 2008 12:47 AM]
  • Options
    We keep talking as if I'm already pregnant! Hope I am, but would be far too early to tell.

Just can't wait!!!

Been having strange dreams too. One where I was trying to get my baby boy to sleep and he just kept on crying. Felt really real, but has not put me off.
  • Options
    Hi girls i am on my first month of trying and am on my 2 ww which I am hating!! I don;t feel preg or that af is coming at all image
    K xx