Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby dancing marathon begins...who's gnna join me??

I just poas and i got a positive so i'll be ovulating soon - anyone else want to join me as the babydancing marathon begins ( not literally though hee hee lol) Already been bd every other day so now I'm going to do the bd for 3 days then wait a day then one more for luck, like one of the other threads said. I'm on month 5 ttc so here's hoping it's our lucky month!! x :\)

Replies

• Options
    im in hun. im also on month 5 now x x
  • Options
    me too!!!!!! just come off pill but think may be ov? more cm and cramps? so heres to bd the next few days i missed last night as we watched shameless and were too knackered after!!! when you all due af? Hayley xxx
  • Options
    My af due on 19th Jan. Fingers crossed for us! Sticky baby dust to all! x
  • Options
    Month 3 but need to bd more. Pretty hard with both of us working shifts and a 4 year old. Maybe a break away would be a good idea. Filo x
  • Options
    im in
    sticky baby dust ti us all
    amber
  • Options
    Id like to join coming into month 4 for us and just finishing AF, hope it stays away now for at least 9 months, have just recieved my bumper load of ov sticks from ebay and have an empty cup at the ready determined to find a line on a stick this month, ov stick would be good to start with. Fingers crossed for all, Filo i know what you mean with shift workers and a young child, i have one more week of nights then a couple of days so should be about right for ov.
    Nikki
  • Options
    im due around 19th jan also. hopefully should ov around 5th to 7th
  • Options
    wasn't planning to join you guys yet after my mc last month but me and the hubby got jiggy, sorry baby dancing, hehe, just after the bells on the first (12:02am to be exact) and then again at 10pm, then on the 2nd, oh dear.....at least i waited until January like i said i would, eek! I think i may have ov yesterday as well cos i was crampy and my cm was like egg whites, sorry tmi! Not really ttc but would love to be preggers again! Not gonna poas this month cos i don't now when af will return after mc and wouldn't want to get my hopes up......will test beginning of feb if my af doesn't start.

*fingers crossed*