Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

DAY 3 of I don't know!!

Hey guys my cycle has always been regular, 30 days but on Saturday my AF arrived after 45 days. So now I'm on Day 3 of ...... I don't know, I don't know how long my next cycle is goin gto be and I'm now past caring, the past 2 weeks have been rather stressful for me and yesterday I was in hysterics. My body had convinced me I was pregnant even though the hpt were rightfully telling me that I wasn't.

Well I will be POAS , to see when I do actually ovulate, I will start testing from day 8 me thinks. To all those ttc again this month, all the best to you all! ;\)

Replies

• Options
    ahhh good luck Jess, really hope this is your month after the nasty trick your body has played on you!
  • Options
    Oh Jess, I really do feel for you. I was so sure this was your month. Well, it looks as if there are loads of us all at about the same point this month, so here's to November and all of us doing what we can to keep each other sane!!

• Options
    Jess - just wanted to send you tonnes of baby dust for this month and I hope the AF stays away for all the right reasons.

Mrs WB XXXX
  • Options
    Hey Chick,

Pee on those sticks with a vengence babe...

Is your doc gonna look into why your cycle has become irregular or are they saying the ever annoying, wait and see what happens, Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

baby dust and hugs to you
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    hi jess like you my body is being really evil to me right now im on day 41 with no sign of af at all at the minute hpt all say bfn so i guess that like you i will eventually get my af xxx here hoping htat we get our bfp soon iv brough ovualtion sticks aswell for when i finally get af just to see if im actually ovulating at all anymore
  • Options
    awww chick....well baby dust to you this week...you know they sell it in tesco chocoworm said!
    good luck chick
  • Options
    lol i didn't know they sold it in Tesco, I will have a look at her thread, it's into month 7 or8 of trying!!!!i think there's a whole load of us who started around April May time.
    Lane I hope you get an outcome , have you been to the Dr yet so they can check. I don't know what made my Af decide to suddenly turn up.