Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

dropped sample to doctors this morning!

well.. i couldnt wait any longer...
the doctor can do a much more sensative test.. so ive taken it in this morning... (it will be going to the hospital and hopefully ill get the results either tomorrow or monday!)
i really dont get on with the home pregnancy tests and i probably wouldnt believe it if it showed as pregnant (because ive had faint lines and no results before with last baby)..

FINGERS CROSSED LADIES.. X

Replies

• Options
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you & good luck....Keep us posted x
  • Options
    thanks cass1984 & louisaw. ... little bit doubtful to be honest but id just rather know either way!..
    thanks for wishing me luck.. i'll certainly post the results
    xx

[Modified by: ex-pregnant lady - maybe pregnant again! on January 03, 2008 03:00 PM]
  • Options
    Got everything crossed for you!

• Options
    Hee hee, I misread this as 'dropped your sample at the docs' - I thought there had been a spillage situation. Gosh how embarassing would that be! Good luck!
  • Options
    how old is little one....will it be small age gap IF your preg....fingers crossed for you!!!
    d x
  • Options
    thanks all...
    yes it will be small gap.. my little one is 6 months old!!... was sooner than we expected but we are really excited...

and.. no i didnt drop my sample!.. blimey.. can you imagine!

thanks for all your support ladies....
    hope all of us who are waiting to find out.. get some good news
    xxx

• Options
    my gap was 17 months....when he was born so he was about 7 months when I got preg. its hard work but worth it as they grow up together! They were my 3rd and 4th and now having my 5th with a 2 and half year gap. My 1st and 2nd were 2 and half year gap too.
    Good luck

d xx