Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Why me?

All i can say is i am gutted!

As most of you know, i was diagnosed with PCOS back in november after no AF's for nearly a year.

I was put on some medication and had my follow up appoinment this afternoon at the fetility clinic. I was really hoping that they would move to the next stage of treatment which is a drug called clomid.

No such luck. The bloods i had taken 10 weeks ago showed another high level hormone, which might mean there is something else wrong too. I now have to take some tablets tonight and have a blood test tomorrow. I then can't get another appointment until the 13th March!! Why they couldn't have called me back beforeand do these tests and then discuss them today i will never know.

I am not sure what i am more gutted about, the fact that i didn't get the fertility drug, that i now have to wait another 6 weeks to be seen again or that there now might be some other problem that we are going to have to be deal with.

Never felt so low in my life image