Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Christine M

Hi Mrs have not been on ttc much the past we while just wanted to check in with you and see how you are getting on with the CBFM assuming your in your 2ww with me unless you have gotten a bfp I've missed (hoping its the later!!!!

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun, am now on count down to testing day. AF is due from friday but am full of PMA as have had major grief with back ache since i ov'd. Saturday was horrendous, very out of character for me! DH keeps asking how i am. If i say my back is aching or i have pains he says good lol, meant in the best way of course! We're off on honeymoon on sunday so hoping to know around then. How's you been hun? When are you due to test? X x
  • Options
    aw your off on honey moon?? When did you get married?? HOw lovely I hope you have a really lovely time. Wherea re you going?

I'm in 2ww at the mo AF is due on Wed next week so I'll wait it out as I'm like clockwork. OH had SA yesterday so at least if I'm not pg AGAIN!! LOL things are moving forward for us.

Really hope that you get your BFP this month its sounding good xxxxx
  • Options
    We got married in December just before Xmas.. so we went away for a minimoon then to recover from wedding and Xmas / New year and are off to Vegas and NYC!! Hanging on till Af arrives (or not lol ) any time from Saturday!