Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is it to soon.....

Hi Girls,

I came off pill on 4th Feb. I was on it for 12 yrs. So i have no idea how long my cycles will be. I was fairly regular pre pill and when i had a break last year they returned to normal fine.

I ov on 29 Feb, 1& 2 March. On Sat 8th I had some CM with a brown tinge to it and initially thought AF may be on her way but theres no trace of her and i dont feel like she is coming anytime soon. I did a pg test and got a BFN but knew htis would be too early given the dates. I then thought it may be implantation signs.

I was initially going to retest tommorrow but think this may be too soon. What do you think, hw long should i leave it. Im really trying not to become a poas addict, hehe.x

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun.
    I would try to leave it a couple of weeks even if you get symptoms. It gets really depressing keep getting bfns and it is a little early.
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you.x
  • Options
    Well, I have no idea really, but this is what everyone said to me: TEST TEST TEST! (Yes, I'm talking about you, Filo! lol). It was BFN though so if I were you I'd wait a bit. Good luck though whenever you decide to do it! x
  • Options
    I know your right Tarowitch, i never thought i would become so impatient. In a funny kind of way i wished i had let my af come before ttc so at least then i would know how long my cycles are and then would no if i was late!!
    I have been getting dizzy spells and have had a funny pain in my right side. I have also felt wetter down there (TMI) than normal. Its all so srange and am well aware that they could al be symptoms of coming off the pill. How long have you been trying?
  • Options
    Well it takes 7-10days to implant so really the earliest i think you could detect pregnancy would be 10 days after ovulation xxx
  • Options
    well i would say wait (yeah right), thanks to tarotwitch ruining my reputation like that!! lol
    Technically it depends on your cycle length as to when af would be due. I OV'd same time as you and am not due til thursday.
    I'm testing but i'm mad and need to know early for medical reasons but do waht you feel is right.
    TEST TEST TEST!!!!! lol
    Filo x
  • Options
    Love you filo;)
  • Options
    Replied on other post too hun. tee hee feeling in a funny mood tonite.
    Filo x