Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 WW and all PMA has gone!!

One week waiting and all my PMA has completley gone!! I hate this week most of all! This is the week every month that i think im never going to ttc again!! Why do i keep putting myself through this awful process!! Hormones are up the wall and all hubby keeps saying is try to forget about it!! Dont think they realise all the testing, checking, counting etc that we have to do on a daily basis!! AAHHH sorry to rant on!! does anybody else feel the same or am i the only raving looney around!! ? xx

Replies

• Options
    no sorry you're the only looney!! lol
    We're all like that on here hun. Poas and count the days, legs in the air gals!
    Have just over a week before i test and am really anxious after my mc but was also quite exciting before.
    Fingers crossed and babydust
    Filo x
  • Options
    You are def not a raving looney. You get your self all syked up thinking you'v cracked it then you get a BFN and the world comes crashing down.. Bloody sympton spotting doesn't help either becasue you can make yourself want a BFP so much you start imaging things. Hopefully af wont arrive for you this month and you get that BFP. Good luck and lots of baby dust.
  • Options
    You're not a looney, i think we all feel like that ! Everytime i get that bfn i wonder why i do it and the only help/advice my dh can manage is "dont worry, it'll happen when it happens" I mean no shit sherlock ! I know it'll happen when it happens, but I want it happening RIGHT NOW !! lol
  • Options
    jodylouise i feel the same!!
    doesn't help that this is the week AF and pg symptoms get all mixed up....
    here is some spare PMA of mine you can have - really hope we get our BFPs at the end of our 1ww xxx
  • Options
    Aw so glad that i am the only one! Your messages have made me feel a bit better!! Now i am just thinking one less day to wait!! fingers crossed for everyone xx