Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Getting to know you...

Hi

I'm new on here and just though this might be a good way of getting to know people in the same situation. So here goes:

I'm 22 (23 on the 24th) and live in Derby. Me and my husband have been married for 8 months and ttc since 18th Feb,

Can't wait to get to know you all.

Cleo x x x

Replies

• Options
    Hi Cleopatra08

Welcome to the site and good luck TTC - lots of baby dust to you image

Im 26 in May and have been married for 14mnths, hubby and I are on 2nd month of TTC. We live in b'mth dorset

Good Luck

X image
  • Options
    Hi Cleo, nice to meet you.

I'm 28 and feel quite old compared to some of the ladies on here. I got married in november last year and came off the pill in october. We started trying on our wedding night, 4 months on and still no bfp.

Good luck and babydust to you. I hope your stay here isn't a long one! xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/NhOf0/.png

• Options
    Hi Cleo welcome to the site

i'm 31 this year and got married in July 2007,

If no bfp for me this month we'll be onto month 8 ttc

I agree with Lou ask any question you want, i'm sure one of us will be able to help

Emma x
  • Options
    Hi cleo, welcome to the site and the madness off ttc!

I'm 22 will be 23 next month and have been married to dh for 18 months, but have been together 5 yrs. We already have one daughter who is two so are ttc our second.

I was lucky enough like lou to get a bfp in december but our bean left us on christmas day after a car accident....we are now on entering into our 5th month ttc if i don't get a bfp on the 8th.

Good luck ttc, baby dust.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/FRx50/.png

• Options
    Hi Cleo

I'm 22, not 23 until Oct. Have been with my OH about 2 1/2 years and have been ttc since Jan. Currently on first af now after 39 days. Good luck with ttc and hope you get your bfp v soon and hope to get to know u better.

Big sprinkle of baby dust for you!!!

Laura

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Cleo and welcome to the site

Im 31 and live in Chesterfield .We got married in Jul 2007 and have been TTC for 13/14 months.
    Im currently on my first month of Clomid and due to test on the 9th of March.My AF is due on the 11th but im rather impatient and my DH comes back from America on the 9th so he has made me promise not to test til he comes back, so i will have to ignore the URGE TO POAS!!!
    and wait til sunday Arghhhhhhhhh:lol:

Good Luck Huni

Clarins xx

http://t2.lilypie.com/Pycm0/.png

• Options
    Hiya, I'm 29 (30 in a month - eek!) and live near Cambridge. Have been with OH for a little over 6 years and we've been ttc since Sept. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you! Em x
  • Options
    Hiya
    I'm new to the site too.

I'm Susan, aged 35 (36 on 22nd March). Live in Birmingham (but originally from Scotland). Been married since Sept 06, came off pill in Jan 07, and been TTC since July 07. Did get pregnant in Dec/Jan 08 time, but m/c too. So just got my first af since m/c, and hopefully soon I will TTC again.

I looked at a lot of website forums, and thought this looked like the best one, as there was a regular crowd posting in, so hopefully you will hear more from me.

Susan
  • Options
    Hi,
    I'm M (short for Miriam - uurrggghhh I know!) and I'm 27 (28 on the 14th!) I got married in December and have been ttc since the beginning of feb (came off pill in Jan but still no af) Oh and I live in Aldershot, Hampshire x
  • Options
    Hi Cleo!

Welcome!

My names Isabel, I'm 36 (just!) and have been wth my DH for 13 years and married for nearly 6 of those. Feel like I'm being interviewed the way I'm writing this...!!

On month 7 of ttc and am now good friends with Mr ov stick and Mrs clearblue fertility monitor! I'm sure you'll get to know them some of their mates well too over time :lol: I live in High Wycombe, Bucks.

Wishing you the best of luck on your journey, just make sure you have fun on the way too!

Iz x

http://tt.lilypie.com/hxHs0/.png

• Options
    Hi - nice to meet you.

Welcome to the site! Hope you have fun ttc, as it can be a rocky road!

Love lots xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi there

I'm Claire and got married to DH on 26 May last year. I'm 35 (36 in Sept) and we are on month 5 of ttc (AF due on Friday, so can everyone frighten her away please!!). This is my first time ttc, and am having a round of tests started as I've had a large (rugby ball sized - 7lb) tumour (benign) removed from my left ovary and a fairly large cyst removed from the right so docs want to make sure the surgery didn't cause any major damage.

Good luck everyone and lots of Babydust,
    the sooner we all get preggers the sooner we can stop throwing our money at the "pee on a stick" industry lol.
    Claire, xx
  • Options
    Hello! I'm PinkToothbrush, I live in North Hants and I'm CROSS today :x

But I usually get over that quite quickly. It's nice to meet you. image
  • Options
    Hi Everyone

I can't believe how many on here got married July 07. Me and hubby got married 7th July.

Look forward to getting to no you

• Options
    Hi
    I'm 31 and living in Kent. Got married in September 2007 and in month one of ttc.

Positive vibes to everyone.
    xx
  • Options
    Hi Cleo
    I am new to the site, too. Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
    I am warning you it is easy to become addicted to Babyexpert. I am 35, came off the pill in the end of Jan, still no AF. It must be the first time I can't wait for AF to arrive.
    Welcome to the site and good luck with TTC!
  • Options
    im 29. been ttc since sept. got married in august 2007. i live in dudley, west midlands.
    http://tt.lilypie.com/4h4X0/.png

• Options
    Hi i'm Sarah and i'm 33 my husband is 36 (just)

WE got married in January and have been 'unprotected' since i had my non hormonal coil removed on Dec 18th.

This month is month 3 for me and it looks like AF will turn up as expected on Wednesday.

We are not trying too hard - ie no ov sticks or following any kind of routine - we are just taking it as it comes (sorry no pun intended :LOL: )

Good luck with TTC - warning though it can get very addictive - i am very cross with myself that i have already wasted 3 PG tests this month - grrr
  • Options
    Hello, I am Sarah and just turned 22 last sunday and that is when we started trying! On CD9 of month 1 ttc our first little one. We are also getting married in 8 weeks today in Mexico!!!!

Nice to meet u and good luck xxxxx
  • Options
    Hi I'm 32 got married May last year, off pill jan, month 2 ttc and 10 dpo, not sure that cycles are regular yet and waiting till 16 dpo to test if no af by then (erm next tuesday). I'm from lancashire but I live in dublin.
    good luck everyone!!