Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

[Modified by: dee dee on 28 September 2010 13:20:29 ]

Replies

• Options
    Lol Dee dee i liked the sublte ps at the end.. All the best for this month... Keep us updated on how you get on

Sam x
  • Options
    hee hee......was bit cheeky wasnt it??? He does not mind though all this TTC....

Thinks birthday and Christmas has all come in one go.

This would be our 5th but other 4 sort of just happened with no TTC. First was a shock but the others were more suprises. We have never ever sat down and planned one and had our hopes dashed each month. I do realise how lucky I am to have 4 such wonderful gorg kids but we just feel one more will complete our little brood.

• Options
    Hi Dee

Good luck for this month hope you get BFP, i have to ask what's it like having 4 at moment how old are they? sorry just being nosey. i'm ttc no.3 as of next week but just cant imagine what 3 will be like is it a lot harder.

Charlotte x
  • Options
    Day 2 for me today so I've got a long time to go yet, still feeling disapointed that my af arrived yesterday though...
  • Options
    HI all

Annette...sorry AF came. Hope she stays away this month for you!
    Sarah..good luck this month too. Hope you get a BFP soon.

Anyone else reading this...good luck too.

Charlotte..... My kids are 16, 13, 3 and one and a half. It is hard work but I adore it. I just feel one more will complete my family. The hardest times are bath time and bedtime. Its hard to fit in homework, running around for after school activities and having time to make sure all the kids have had some time alone with me to tell me about their day. Then I have to find time to give OH my attention and TTC. Seduction is off the menu its just good ol plain shaggin!!!!!!! OH not complaining though.

I have never acutally TTC so I know I am dead lucky. Its hard work and each month when AF arrives you get so sad. I will keep at it though but this month is last try till end Sept as hubby away at all critical times for newxt few months with work....(its what pays the bills). Aw well, will bang away for next week as think OV sometime between 5th and 9th JULY..

Again, good luck all and keep us all UTD with developments and lets hope we all move onto BABY DUE APRIL 2008 forum together. (though think I would just be in March if worked this month as is leap year so that extra day just might do it).

Di XX
  • Options
    hi everyone,day 17 for me.dee dee im lol at your messages!!!!!! no seduction,just plain old shagging!!!!! thats just like in our house haha!! good luck girls xxx
  • Options
    Hi girls, day 24 for me. I hate waiting!!! xxxxx
  • Options
    hi im on day 22/26 not long to wait now.
    good luck
    becs xx
  • Options
    Sounds like we could be hearing a lot of yippee's soon from you all???? Hope so!!!!

I know this is awful but I have been charting my Cervical Mucus....

I on day 9 and today it has gone from creamy white to clear stretchy (like they say egg yolk consistency) does that mean I will be OV today or next few days. Seems early in a 27/28 day cycle doesnt it????? dont want to miss my fertilty window.

Di xxx
  • Options
    You'll just have to keep shagging then wont you dee image If in doubt...shag haha

Sam 25+4
  • Options
    Hi Guys,

day 21 for me today, not sure how long my cycle is though, last one was 50 days so just gone for the gettin it while I can method this month, tried OV tests but not convinced cos necer got a positive might try them next month if i need to!! don't feel any different but in fairness not sure what to look out for.

Had a fab weekend. it was our first wedding anniversary yesterday and hubby treated me to a spa voucher (paper) for a luxury pamper day so gotta get that booked. So sweet!!!

Good luck to all still hoping to get into march 08 club!!!

Hope i do. xximage
  • Options
    Hiya

LOL....yeah def agree with you there. Will just have to keep at it like rabbits and hope for that BFP on or about 21st July!!!!!!!!! Seems ages away.

di x
  • Options
    Hiya, Im on day 18, I hate the waiting! My cycle is 27-29 days, my doc suggested trying from day 8 onwards so Ive tried that this month, although had 5 days break last week cos I was sick, Im hoping that I havent missed out this month because of that! I was advised not to ttc on just the days around mid month so we'll see!! Good luck everyone! x x x x
  • Options
    On CD 22 reg cycle of 28 days. Had full on shag cd13. Only three months off pill. Have no sypmtoms of pg and no hope Im afraid. You lucky bunnies getting all the shag you want, oh not starting till next year and doing his best to stay out of my way. This time he got carried away as I was (trying not to obvious) prancing around the house being suggestive. Even tried a west ham t shirt on!! What have a become??? boo hoo
  • Options
    good luck jane what symptoms are you experiencing?
  • Options
    Now day 12........hmmmmmmm def OV as had the old egg white CM..its now going cloudy and much les of it. Can test on 17th at earliest....ages away!!!!!!!!!! boo hoo...

Any one know they are having spring babs yet..

c'mon...need some BFP to show it can and does happen

diane xxx
  • Options
    hey dee dee im on day18 of 26-28 defo ov on 12 13 14 so am hoping this is it am ignoring all the sympts im gettin just gonna wait and see this mth trying not to put too much pressure on it this mth lol xxxxxxxx lots of dust to chick xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Nicki,

Oh sounds like you did everything right and hope this is your month. Oodles and Oodles of baby dust coming your way.

I think I OV really early this month...about day 7 8 and 9.... strange!!! If I do not get preg this month it will be Oct before start trying again as hubby away with work so much.

Everyone on this forum is sooo nice and I really wish we could all get BFP together this month and still be chatting in the toddler forum in years to come...

Good Luck to all and wishing BFP to all of us...

Diane xxx
  • Options
    Hiya, Im on day 18, I hate the waiting! My cycle is 27-29 days, my doc suggested trying from day 8 onwards so Ive tried that this month, although had 5 days break last week cos I was sick, Im hoping that I havent missed out this month because of that! I was advised not to ttc on just the days around mid month so we'll see!! Good luck everyone! x x x x

Hi hope you don't mind me asking, what advice did your docter give, I've been thinking of going to the doc's, how long have you been trying.

Good Luck
    Annette
  • Options
    thanks dee dee earliest i can test is nxt tuesday it seems so far away goin mad xxxlol sorry to hear bout hub goin away alot but just thunk if u dnt get caught b4 then at least u got a fresh start in oct xxxx lots of dust to u sweets xxx