Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

everyones preggas!!!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    I know what you mean Summerlove, my friend was overweight and had no problem conceiving her two children and other people I know are pregnant and overweight. Both my OH and I try to eat healthily, exercise and watch our weight. Very unfair indeed.
    Karen XX
  • Options
    And don't even get me started on young girls who seem to get pregnant so they get housed, walking around with their bumps on show constantly smoking and probably drinking - I'm sorry but they just don't deserve it when there are loving people desperate to have a baby and will do everything they can to give it the best start in life....Oh well life can be Sh*t!! Rant over. XX
  • Options
    totally agree with you summerlove, its totally unfair, makes my blood boil

emmab1
  • Options
    I agree - everyone is falling pregnant apart from us lot. What's going on. I also work in an office and 5 of them are pregnant, 2 have just gone on maternity leave and the other 3 will be leaving soon. My witness at my wedding is due in october, but give her her due she had been ttc for 4 years and finally fell due to IVF (her last attempt!). Then just found out last week that my friend Laura is 12 wks.

There is no chance of it happening for me this month - so roll on next month! Plus am recovering from tripping over and cracking my head open on a wall,ending up in A&E and now look like the Elephant man. Hubby was away at the time on a stag weekend in Spain!

Good luck everyone. xxxx
  • Options
    lorij
    oh my god you poor thing!lots of bed rest i suspect for you a?

emmab1