Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ooh err... rude veg?

2»

Replies

• Options
    They're all brilliant!! If nothing else I think this post has made us all laugh and forget about ttc for a minute!!!

Tilty - look forward to you joining us in 2010 and bringing a great rude veg pic with you : ) .x.
  • Options
    Ahhh, glad to see that this post has brought some amusement to you ladies. x
  • Options
    Trixie,

I was tempted with you pic, I liked the erm.. 'hair effect'!!

I'm loving this and hope more people join.

Love your home-grown carrot too - I bet it's organic
  • Options
    Hehe, I liked it too Arls!! I hope more people join as well, it's really making me laugh and I have a huge amount of PMA at the moment that all us 'rude veg' girls are going to get BFPs this month!!!.x.
  • Options
    It makes me smile when I see them on other posts! Fingers crossed for us all
    xxx
  • Options
    Loving all your avatars, makes me laugh image
  • Options
    Hey ladies!

Thought I'd give it a go myself. This is month 6 in ttc for me and DH and instead of getting down in the dumps about it all I'm here to join in on the humour! I've found a piccy (not sure what veg it is - if you know what it is/should be please let me know!). However nevertheless it is a veg and a rude one at that. Hopefully it will bring me luck!! x
  • Options
    I thought i'd have a try too...ya never know!!...............damn, its fruit!!!

[Modified by: MrsMcDHomeFairy on December 05, 2009 10:44 PM]

• Options
    haha the rude veg is bloody great!!! Like Tilty I will also be joining you after the New Year! Shall have to find a pic of sme rude veg lol!!
    xxx
  • Options
    me too me too

this post is brilliant
    xxx

I hope fruit counts too
  • Options
    Haha this is really funny, I wondered what all the rudey carrots were about!! :lol:

I am willing to give it a go, here's hoping our obscene veg (and fruit) bring our BFPs!!!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness Shuck - I think that yours would win the prize for the rudest! xx
  • Options
    funnily enough it also motivated me to jump on OH, so perhaps that's why it helps us get BFPs LOL
  • Options
    Shuck - loving your rude veg - it made me guffaw this morning at work!! You could just imagine it in Ann Summers under a new 'back to nature range' it's that good!

Wombat Girl: You'll need to find a pic you like and re-size it according to the instructions in 'my details' and upload it to your avatar (sorry, not much help, trying to remember off the top of my head!)
  • Options
    Thought I'd join you ladies!
  • Options
    I'm going to start blushing when i look at this thread!!
    Shuck and MrsFozz, they are just pure filth!! Brilliant!!
  • Options
    hehe - I had a rude veg pic when i was ttc and it helped me get my BFP - glad to see its been resurrected! Good luck ladies xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for that dose of PMA Pumpkin Pie - it's made me feel even more hopeful that it will work : )

Girls - well done on all your rude pics - there are some truly great ones on here and I agree with Dotty - some of them are on the verge of making me blush!! It must be so obvious to people at work that I'm not actually working when I start laughing out loud at my desk!!.x.
  • Options
    Ah Pumpkin Pie, thank you for popping in. I remember you from TTC. Hope you're doing really well.

Mrs Fozz - I think you've taken over from shuck with the rudest pic. Pure filth! xx
  • Options
    I think the strategically placed hand makes it even more wrong!