Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

whats going on?..so confused!!

Hiya everyone,
My husband and I are on our first month of ttc, although my last few weeks of taking the pill became irregular as i became a bit forgetful taking it. I've had a period but it only lasted a couple of days and was very different from what i usually experience. I am now on day 16 of a 28 day cycle, my boobs are really sore, yesterday i had really bad waves of nausea and a metal type taste in my mouth. Today i've had to take the day off work as still feeling a little sick but having spasm type feelings in my lower tum which are a little uncomfortable. Is this normal when coming of the pill? I don't think i'm pregnant as i did a test a few days ago which gave a bfn. I just wondered has anyone else experienced this kind of thing?

[Modified by: funkymonkey83 on 02 October 2007 11:28:06 ]

Replies

• Options
    hi, hope u feel better soon, it is probably just because of coming off the pill, especailly the way your period changed mine did too, when i came off, i didnt realise tilll then the pill was making such a big difference to my period. any way good luck x x
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply - i'm sure it is just coming off the pill. (and a bit of wishful thinking!) x