Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi I am new!

Hi all, this is my first post but have been lurking since last week. This is our first month TTC#3.

Feel like i am going mad already. I am on day 23 of a 26-30 day cycle (varies every month). We BD'd days 11-15.

For a couple of days i have been going to the loo more and feeling nauseus and had a few twinges(.)(.).
did a CB today but know it's probably too early. But it's all i can think about. I am already a POAS addict!!!

Laura x:x

Replies

• Options
    Hey Hun. Sounds like your going to fit right in here.lol
    I'm waiting till next Tuesday to see what happens (af due) or I might cave in and use that test in the bathroom (what harm could it do, just one little test..............)
    Ok now I'm obsessing!!image
    Good luck hun hope you don't have to wait too long for your bfp.x
  • Options
    Hi and welcome! As Tarotwitch said you will fit right in here! Im jealous as not had a chance to POAS yet, af turns up early each time. Grr! (still, saves me some cash I suppose - to spend on my pills n potions lol!)
    Good luck hun, hope your stay here is a short one! xx
  • Options
    thanks tarotwitch and powderpuff for your replys.trying not to get my hopes up but it's really hard.

Bf 30th birthday next monday and will be CD27 for me so going to try to hold out till then to test again.

Fat chance but i'll try!
  • Options
    hello and welcome!!!
    hope you get BFP soon, lots of babydust image
    and welcome to the world of obsessing about weeing on sticks....
    xxxx
  • Options
    Hi and welcome.

Isn't such a frustrating business! Hope you get your bfp soon

xxxxxxx