Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FTAO Popsicle

Hi hun

Just wondering how you are getting on cant seem to find any recent posts from you? I do keep an eye on the ttc forum to see how everyone is doing.

Love Newlook
15+2

Replies

• Options
    bump x
  • Options
    Hi Newlook

She said she was going off on a romantic break with hubby for a few days - think it's a long weekend, so she should be back next week.

How are you and your bump getting on?

• Options
    oh i see! thanks hun! I am fine and bump is fine too, ive just started to feel flutters which is lovely image
    How are you?xx
  • Options
    Oooh, how exciting! I'm good thanks - still plugging away and have started having acupuncture, which I hope will help. The acupuncturist (Chinese medicine doctor) also wanted me to start charting, so I'm doing that now - looking at this month as information gathering, next month figuring out how he can help improve my cycle, and then the following month I'll start really looking for my BFP! x
  • Options
    ooh brilliant, i started charting bcoz i had long cycles, i defo think it happened because i was charting so i new my temps etc and could see when i ovulated as well as using opks xxx
  • Options
    Sad as it is, I'm actually finding it fascinating to see the changes in my temperature, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the pattern as I have more data... I hope to join you over in Pregnancy before you move on to Baby, though xx
  • Options
    LDOM - my friend was ttc for 18 months before she got her BFP - the month before she got it she started having acupuncture and swears blind that's what helped her ! Good luck !

K xxx
    7 weeks today
  • Options
    i loved taking my temps, every morning soon as i opened my eyes, in my mouth it went! (the thermometer haha) and i would type it in my mobile and then put it on FF when i had a few honest i loved it, then my goodness when i got a positive on my opk you would think it was my bfp....i just loved seeing the process. the month i got my bfp though was the first month i charted temps, got my + opk and then bd that day and for the next 2-3 days, carried on taking my temps anf they kept goign up and up i thought i was imagining it until i took a test and got my bfp. its brill.
    You will defo be over in pregnancy before you know it hun!! xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies - here's hoping. Good to hear from you, Smithyswife - can't believe you're 7 weeks already! (Sorry to hijack your thread, Popsicle...) xx