Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dilema!!!

Hey girlies, am feeling nervous as guna test monday morning as hubby is off on his travels monday nite!! This puts me on day 31, the only prob my last cycle was 38 days but the two b4 that where 31...i wana test in the slim possibility that its bfp as id prefer to tell oh to his face rather than the over the phone!!! But the only thing thats niggling me is that i know if i get a bfn on monday the reast of my wk will be slow and rubbish as il have to wait till the following wk, and i know will put me in a horrid mood!!! Least if i didnt test mon id cud still have hope!!! catch 22 eh!!! xxx kim xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Woomoummy, I'm sort of in the same boat- got to wait til wednesday but keep thinking, 'what if I test now?' but don't want to spoil the weekend even though it could be too early to tell. I'm just telling myself I am now and dreading dissapointment!! amy x
  • Options
    I know, doesnt help that i had a garlic attack in the kitchen earlier...with my other 2 pg the smell wud make my stomach turn, and i have cooked it already this wk, but have done it 2nite and had to run outside retching....wishful thinking, or a sign!!! xxx kim xxx
  • Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOhhh i got my fingers crossed for you. If anyone deserves it you do. I so hope you get that bfp before your hubby goes.

Jen xx
  • Options
    Thanx hunny, and i have everything crossed for u this month...u never know someone may b looking down on us and we cud be bump buddies!!! xxx kim xxx
  • Options
    It's a tough one. They'd recommend you wait for the length of the longest cycle you've had recently before testing but that's easier said than done. I'm not sure what you should do really. Good luck though. Hope the garlic thing is a good sign. image Fingers crossed!! xx
  • Options
    Been feeling really sick today too, might just be stress though! Good luck Woomummy! amy x