Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is a line a line? - v v v faint!!

Hi all

So I guess the title says it all. Two FR tests both very very very faint lines, showed my husband and thought he'd just laugh at me but he agrees there is a faint mark. Also did a normal test - but nothing.

Is it true that a line is a line? Plan to test more over next few days so guess I just need to be patient!!.....boring!! Ha!

Trying very hard not to get too exciiiiiiiited!! Thanks! X

Replies

• Options
    A line is normally a line so long as in the proper time!! Good that oh can see it though; they normally just shrug and say it doesnt look like it!!!

Anyway you can post a pic?! Whispers congratulations!
  • Options
    Mine was faint too hun, but definitely there within 2 minutes. How long did it take to show? Is it pin
  • Options
    a line is a line, when i got my bfp, it was so faint my oh said he couldnt see it so i convinced myself it was an evap line, but the next day i tested again and it was a definate bfp!

ashy xx
  • Options
    I did two clearblue tests (we had just had our first appt at the fertility clinic and i was over excited). they said yes. I did two Tescos tests, both of which you could barely see. Then (having worried), I did another clearblue and it was a definite yes straight away. Some tests are less sensitive than others.
    The sore boobs and tiredness are the other obvious signs image
  • Options
    i did a cheapy test the other day and got a very very very faint line too!! doing my first response test 2moro morn!!

may just be early days??? fingers crossed!!!! good luck!!! xx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! Yes it is a Pink faint line, and within 3 mins, I've seen a definate change in my boobs for 2/3 days - I wouldn't say sore...... Fuller and uncomfortable though. Husband is out early tomorrow on a golf day (groan) so we plan to wait until Monday by that time it should be certan either way ...... Eeeeek! Good luck mon lucyah! Xx
  • Options
    pink and there within 3 minutes, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! lol Due in May isnt up yet but look forward to seeing you there and sharing this experience image
  • Options
    Ooooo sounds very promising! I was exactly the same as you and had faint pink lines:

http://i36.tinypic.com/2z4jsc8.jpg

The next day I did a CBD and it was 100% bfp!!

(whispers congrats!) x
  • Options
    monkeyface i got my bfp this morning too!! image
  • Options
    :0( - BFN this morning.

Two faint lines had made be get quite excited. Hurry up AF now so that I know for certain as I think that's the only thing that's going to make me 100% accept it. Humph! Not happy this morning x
  • Options
    What?! Really?! OMG. What test did you use? I'm really shocked! Perhaps it was just a dodgy test - try again in a couple of days if no af. I'm not happy for you!!
  • Options
    I know !!! Been searching online and am guessing it was a chemical pregnancy, vowed I'm not going to test early again. Never have before and only did because my breasts had changed like they never had before. Ho hum ........ Month five here I come.

Baby dust to you all x
  • Options
    what tests did you use babe?