Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Morning everyone!

good morning. Am here with some PMA and a spring in step!!

Dads chemo went well and hes feeling a little better (very dizzy and no apetite before). I know its only palliative but at least he has some spark left.

On the ttc front, have ultra sore boobs but nil else, so will keep poas til either af comes or a bfp, def. prefer the latter. Have 6 days til AF and am hoping she stays away for next 9 months or so. Good luck to all trying and esp. those testing soon. :\)
Filo x

Replies

• Options
    Wow a very positive filo!
    Glad ur dads making some improvement and as for the AF i'll see if i can distract urs with the temptation of hanging out with mine why shes here!
    xxxxxx
  • Options
    Glad your dad's doing well honey lets hope its the turn around for you and it starts to go your way xxx
  • Options
    Gr8 news your dads feeling better filobabe. Lets hope this is the start of good stuff for you, BFP next.
  • Options
    so glad ur dads feeling better thats great news, im keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP for you too xx
  • Options
    Hi filo, so glad to hear that your dad is feeling better, and really good to see you feeling more up-beat.

The Chinese year of the rat started yesterday, so maybe its down to that.
    According to my Chinese horroscope book, the year of the rat 'is a year of plenty, bringing oppertunity and good prospects', it will also be a 'happier year than most'.
    The most interesting bit (in my opinion) is the bit that says: 'all ventures begun at this time will be successful if one prepares well'.

So lets all 'prepare well' and hopefully the ancient Chinese are right and it will be a great year for us all xx