Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

when did you BD??

Hiya am 2/3dpo now (CD16) ,I got a gradually darker opk cand darkest on CD13 but missed the evening one as out for a meal, it then was lighter and lighter over the next day and day after, we BD'd on CD11,CD13 and 14 too.. oh working today and we were both shattered last night so we didn't bd, have we go no chance? My cm changed from REALLY stringy on CD 14 in the am and then yesterday & now its different and more opaque..
Sorry its long and complex

its horrible when its over and i wished we could go back and do it more!!! I think its the feeling of limbo hitting me!!!

Its only month 2 of ttc so i know i shouldn't worry about it too much yet but can't help but think about it!

Would love to hear from you girls about it!? xxx

[Modified by: HappyMrsG on 31 August 2009 09:36:56 ]

Replies

• Options
    Sounds to me like you did it at just the right time. Good luck xxx
  • Options
    aw thankyou... u too xx
  • Options
    It's really annoying though how you can do everything within your control yet it's still down to fate/luck whether you get a BFP!
  • Options
    just done the baby hope ovulation planner for a 27 and 28 day cycle, it plans out ok image Need to keep fingers, toes everythink crossed now!!!

Good luck everyone image xx