Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

i feel sooo sick!

well oh woke me up to say bye when he went to town and told me to get some more sleep as was up and down again all night going to the loo! But couldn't get back to sleep as i feel sooo sick! Not even just a little, its like really bad. Plus i have af type pains even though normally i wouldn't get them till its here but cause its due sat i'm wondering if its it! Just feeling a bit down i suppose! image

[Modified by: xsamix on 31 July 2008 10:02:45 ]

Replies

• Options
    oh sami hun it all sounds very promising!! here have some of PMA.... you are testing tommorow arent you ? xx not long till you have an answer now, when was the last time you tested? if it is hcg making you feel ill it should show on a test i think, unless its nerves making you worse? fingers crossed chick xx

http://bd.lilypie.com/D8KSp1/.png

• Options
    ooh hoping its a BFP rather than a bug then! Are you gonna test saturday or maybe even today(if nauseous there should be enough hormone to show by now). Fingers crossed for saturday or maybe even now if you'll do one(hehe sorry naughty filo encouraging early testing)
    Filo x
  • Options
    aww dont give up yet with my two girls i was feeling sick before i missed an af that was my 1st symptom with both pg. keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp for u
    claire
    x

http://tt.lilypie.com/QdOYp1/.png

• Options
    Morning

I would say your signs are very good, I have heard of women getting cramps like AF is coming when in fact it's everything moving around in there for the baby. I don;t want to get your hopes up but they do sound very good.

It's hard but you don;t have long to wait and you can do a test and know once and for all image Just try to relax ( trust me I know how hard that is) and try to take your mind of it.

I hope you don't feel sick all day thoug hun, there is nothing worse. I went to Lakeside two nights ago and felt sick the whole way there even rushed to the loo's when I got there because I thought I was going to be sick. It's a really nasty feeling.

k xxxxxxx
  • Options
    filo is right test sami xx lol x

http://bd.lilypie.com/D8KSp1/.png

• Options
    lol! I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I just really really hope its all good signs. I can't even get up cause i feel even worse then! So gonna lay in bed till oh gets back and let him look after me image
  • Options
    def let other half pamper you while you can. And i expect to see you bright and early with a bfp in the am young lady, hehe
    Filo x
  • Options
    Have you just come off the pill??

k XX
  • Options
    i cant wait for you to test in the morning sami!! x
  • Options
    Good luck testing tomorrow and i hope you feel better soon. ;\)

dg
    xxx
  • Options
    Hope it's a good sign, good luck with testing! xx
  • Options
    i came off the pill in middle jan k-lou, af went to 28days the month after and has been since also didn't feel ill or anything any other month! Soon as i have tested i will tell you ladies, dunno how early it will be though!
  • Options
    well oh has just come home with 4 first response tests, pregnacare tabs and a lovely necklace image
  • Options
    oh thats so sweet of him, awwww
    NOW GET TO THE TOILET AND TRY ONE OUT!!!
    Filo x
  • Options
    Ooh good luck for tommorrow testing unless you do it today. If you're feeling sick then maybe you could test NOW. So excited can't wait to hear the result. Fingers crossed for you. image
  • Options
    surely you cant resist the urge to just poas just one? xxx lol
  • Options
    shes gone offline so either shes testing or had enough of us!! LoL
    Filo x
  • Options
    lol i think she is probably testing!! now look what we have gone and done!!!!! lol
  • Options
    haha! I haven't tested yet and will hold out till tomorrow morning lol. Was up town having more money spent on me, got some nice new clothes and a chain for my necklace and he also paid some money on my storecard! And we also going out tomorrow night for a meal! I'm so spoilt lol image
  • Options
    I thought you had gone and tested when i saw your post!
    What time you gonna test tomorrow?!

xxx