Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

still no AF..... whats going on???

Hi Ladies,

I was due AF showing a visit on Wed 15th December, and after 3 BFN it is STILL a no show. Came off the pill in September but since then have had 2 normal cycles, first one 31 days second 34 days. I keep going dizzy, have tender (.)(.) and am incredibly tired, all symptoms I suffered with first pregnancy. WHATS GOING ON??? Am I or arn't I??

So confused. Any advise would be lovely.

Replies

• Options
    Hi,

Its tricky to tell. You could get all these feelings from a delayed AF or finally getting the pill out of your system (it takes 3 months or so to be totally rid) or a shy BFP.

When I came off the pill I had cycles for the first 3 months which were ok and then it all went a bit haywire from 3-5 months, when the pill would've been out of my system). I felt so many 'symptoms' such as severe nausea, migraines, tender boobs, tiredness...the lot and convinced myself I was pg - I wasn't.

I'd say try not to worry as this will delay an AF even more if this is what it is. Don't forget its quite common to skip a period for stress or no obvious reason sometimes.

I'll keep everything crossed that an answer comes your way soon but for now try to enjoy a relaxing Christmas and maybe if nothing happens by Monday give it another go.

Tr x
  • Options
    I can't help, but I'm in pretty much the same situation. AF is over a week later than it's been before, and I've now had four negative tests. I came off the pill in March (so nine months ago!) and my cycles have been all over the place, but this is getting beyond ridiculous!

Hopefully both of our bodies sort themselves out soon. xx