Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Im back- my story.

Hello Ladies,

i really hope non of you who i was in here with this time last year are still here? (i was princessA until BE changed my name)

anyway i need to join you again, if u will have me. here is my story...........

i got my BFP in may 2010,on september 24th i gave birth to a perfect, yet tiny baby boy named Edward, unfortunately he was just too tiny to make it, so he plays in the clouds now.

my due date was yesterday, 23rd jan.

i now feel ready to ttc again, up to now ive felt i have been on Edwards time.

i would love to join you all ttc.

i warn u now thou, i am still on quite an emotional rollercoaster.

sending u all baby dust image

xxxxx Antonia xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Welcome back image Hope you have a fun time with your hubby/OH as you TTC once more. image

I've been TTC since December 2010 so not very long for me at all. Already feels like a crazy rollercoaster! :lol:

xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about your story. I hope you aren't on this board for too long this time!

Look forward to chatting.

xxx.
  • Options
    thank-you ladies,

really hope u get ur bfp's too.

i got caught quite quickly last time,

i came off my pill last christmas, had the longest cycle eveeeeerrrrr, had my first period in april and thats the cycle i got my BFP.

ive had 2 periods since giving birth, seem to be pretty regular too, which is good.

so is the best thing to just have lots of sex around day 10-18ish?

xxx
  • Options
    Hi Mrs Dykes, I do remember you hun as PrincessA, my name is the same and I guess since you got your bfp in May I finally got my sticky bean and have a due date of June 12th - it was a journey with 3 mc's but I feel that I am further now than I have been so I'm trying to stay positive and still hanging around with my Golden Girls on TTC while they wait for their BFP's, 3 of us are PG now though, 2 of us had babies in December 2010 and we have 2 left to get 'knocked up' - they joined later so it won't be long for them now I'm sure!

So so sorry to see you back here under these circumstance hun - how terribly sad; did they find out why you went into labour so early? I hope it was a situation they think won't repeat itself.

As for the BDing I would recommend smep, basically bd every other day from cd10, then once you get a +ve opk bd 3 days in a row, take a night off then bd once more, bum in the air after each bd! Good luck I hope you get your BFP soon! x
  • Options
    oh hunny god bless you your post as bought tear to my eyes i wish you all the best of luck hope you get bfp soon xxxxx
  • Options
    thank you for ur lovely posts ladies, u seem like a lovely bunch image

baby-on-board, so glad u finally got ur sticky bean image

no there is no reason it will happen again, i had all the relevant tests done, my placenta was sent away for full analysis, and basically there was absolutely no reason why i went into premature labour, which at the time was extremely hard to take, but in terms of next time around its good news as technically its no more likely to happen to me again that any one else.

but i will be classed as high risk and will have 2 weekly scans and will have my cervix measured and see midwife every 2 weeks. ( apparently this is just for reassurance??)

lots of love and baby dust to all xxxxx
  • Options
    Well that is reassuring now you are ttc again but I'm sure like me you will go through no end of worry from start to finish after what has happened. I have no advice on that front only to take each days as it comes of course. High risk isn't such a bad thing for your next PG (all going well of course!) as of course we get to have all the scans, which is quite nice to be able to see l/o more frequently!

Well I have my FC'd for you that you won't be in here long hun. x
  • Options
    I still remember you from TTC when you were princessA. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Here is hope that you will get a very very sticky bean soon xxx
  • Options
    thank you baby on board!

i am also allowed to contact my consultant anytime i want and can go and see him as often as i want, which is great.

i need to go for a scan at 6 weeks, to check there is a viable heartbeat, as i will be put on aspirin then.

now, a ttc question, i cant remember from last time?

is the first day of ur period cd1? and is that the first time u see blood? or first day of full on flow?

i usually spot for 2-3 days before full flow for 3 days?

xxxx
  • Options
    I take the aspirin too - it's fine - much better than the heperin injections they had me on for my 3rd PG! OUCH!!!! Do they not want you to take it while TTC? I started mine while trying so I didn't mc early - maybe worth checking with your consultant.

Anyway on TTC cd1 is the first day of full af - hope that helps!
  • Options
    well, he said once they know there is a viable heartbeat? so im not sure now, i think its because everything they will put in place is just precaution measures, as they dont think there is any reason why i went into premature labour. so they will just do all these things to reassure me. but would there be any harm in me taking it now?

im on cd14 today i think.

xxxx
  • Options
    There shouldn't be as I only take 81mg a day, but I would check with him first tbh, research shows no adverse side effects as long as you don't have any contraindications but I would just put a quick call in to him and ask. x
  • Options
    thanks baby on board i will check it out.

xxx
  • Options
    Oh hon I've been thinking of you lots recently and wondered how you were doing. It would have been my due date on friday and thats hard enough to deal with. Really glad that you feel able to start ttc again and its really good that they are going to keep so close an eye on you. Big hugs for you sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    thank-you Garfield, its been very hard, but i think im starting to learn how to live with the pain now.

hope u and ur bump are well? when are u due again?

xxxx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your story :cry:

I hope you catch very soon and have a very happy and healthy nine months image
  • Options
    im sorry to hear your story but great that you are back to ttc

we are a very friendly bunch in kwa if you wanna come and join us xxx

baby dust xx
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I am sorry to hear your story Antonia and wish you all the very best of luck ttc.

I wish I'd joined somewhere like this before now as I have been trying to struggle with the monthly disappointment for too long now. Of course, my hubby has been fab but sometimes it's nice to chat to someone you don't know.

I feel weird about this though....I have a little girl, 2 in 12 days. We conceived first month of trying but this time it's been really different. I am so, so blessed to have her and if she is our only child well, how lucky are we image I would dearly love another though so I hope you don't mind if I join you all.

Can I just ask, what does bfp etc mean? I just can't work it out!!!!

Heather x image
  • Options
    Hi Heather BFP means Big fat positive - meaning positive pregnancy test! If you go here:

http://www.babyexpert.com/community/forums/thread/1000317

You will find alot of the abbreviations!

This website is a godsend for all kinds of reasons - welcome on board and I hope you get lots of tips and a BFP soon image
  • Options
    Aw, thanks! I'll go and read up on the gen image

Last night When I wrote on here I really thought I might just be...then I woke up this morning with my period. Hey ho.

I'm glad I've found this though, might just give me a little bit of encouragement.

Thanks for replying.

H xxxx