Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Chart help - bbt drop?

I'm currently at 5dpo. This morning my temperature dropped below my cover line. Yesterday it was 37.1c and this morning 36.8c. I've been charting for a couple of months now and my temperature has never dropped this earlier. Normally it would slowly start to drop around 7-9dpo and slowly decrease until AF arrived, and i would never get any drops apart from then. Is this too early for an implantation dip? Has anyone had this before and went on to be pregnant?

Replies

• Options
    Didn't want to R&R and not sure I'll be of much help, but I had a temp dip this month at 4dpo and not sure what to make of it either. I'm thinking its far too early for implantation but who knows!!
  • Options
    Hi Shaz,

I had a big drop at 5 and 6 dpo, it then went right back up again and I got my BFP at 11dpo I think. My dip must have been implantation dip I think as it was for two days, even though it is on the early side, so your story sounds very positive!!!

Here is my chart if you want to have a look:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3199b5

fingers and toes crossed that its an implantation dip and you go on to get your BFP! xx
  • Options
    Thanks MrsSP73. Keeping my fingers crossed for this month then and hopefully will get a BFP.
  • Options
    I agree with MrsSP, you could be getting a triphasic pattern due to an implantation dip! CD4 and 5 are not too early for implantation as I got my BFP at 9dpo! Hopefully it'll pop back up tomorrow and stay up. FC'd for you both! x
  • Options
    Well my temp did come up again after my BBT dipped.

My bbt chart has been completely different to the past few months charts - this month its up and down constantly.

Did a test at the weekend which was negative.

Would realy appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my chart and see what they think of it?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32205d
  • Options
    I'm still in limbo too Shaz, tested on sunday at 12dpo and negative! Wish I could offer some advice, but just wanted to let you know you're not on your own still!
  • Options
    Double post sorry!
  • Options
    Hi Shaz,

Have just had a look, I am absolutely no expert, only charted for a few months. But, after ovulation, your chart looks really really similar to mine doesnt it?? And now look at our ov dates, mine was 16 and yours was 20, so this could explain why you havent seen your BFP yet if you have longer cycles.

There is a thread on here called chart stalkers, those ladies know far more than me, maybe ask them to have a look?

It looks really good to me, fingers are crossed for you. x
  • Options
    Thanks mrsSP73, I will post my chart on the thread you mentioned.

Vickster - keep me updated, got my fingers crossed you get your BFP.

Its so fustrating when just when you think ur starting to understand whats going on with ur body each month, it goes and does something completely different !! ha ha.