Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

SMEP??

Hi girls. Just wondering if someone could explain the sperm meets egg method please ? We are on month 7/8 and we will try anything :cry:

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, take a look at this, it explains it much better than i could!

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Good luck with it.

xxx.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to try the SMEP this month, anything is worth a go!

xxx
  • Options
    I'm doing it for sure, well going to have to twist it abit when hubby is away. But anything is worth a go.
  • Options
    Do you use opk's buttonmushroom? I can usually tell when I ovulate without them, would that still work?

xxx
  • Options
    Ah, thanks for your replies girls and thank you xxLoobyxx for that link. It was really helpful. Definately going to try the smep this month.

FC for us all and loadsa babydust.

xxx

Congrats xxLoobyxx. Hope you have a H & H 8 more months xxx

Any tips ??? lol
  • Options
    Hi, I am gatecrashing from born in December 2010, just wanted to say that we ttc for 6 months and caught the first month we did the SMEP, we used OPK's and it showed that I was ovulating before I thought I was so they are worth using.

Good luck!!

B & Ellie (9 weeks old)
  • Options
    Thanks BeeMummy. I started 2 use opk's in Jan and realised I ov about 3 days earlier than I thought. I think they r great so gonna try the smep this mth. Im also gonna use pre-seed as well maybe it will double me chances. FC xx image
  • Options
    Thanks for that BeeMummy! Definitely worth a go then image

xxx
  • Options
    Thanks newmrshunter!

We caught by dtd every other day, on CD 8, 10, 12 and 14. Then i OV'd on CD15.

Good luck ladies!

xxx.
  • Options
    hmmm maybe i should give this a go next month and then get a cbfm??

im really getting a cbfm cos i have no idea when i ovu cos i cant seem to get the sticks to work, although never done them in the aft so maybe thats why!!

gotta be worth a go xxx
  • Options
    good luck xxchic. Hope u get your BFP! When do you test ?

xxx