Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Looking for advice - suspected implantation bleeding but negative test...

2»

Replies

• Options

Okay... Had my period about a month ago... Boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex every weekend since then.. But he does pull out...

I usually get my period the 2nd week of every month... This past Saturday 06/06/15, I had cramps in my lower abdominal area... Thought.. Okay... Period will be coming soon... Later that night... I used the bathroom, when I wiped it was a light pink and watery looking on there. When I fully stood up there were a few dark colored blood drops on the seat.

I never spot before my period. It warns me by cramping badly, then boom!

It is not Friday 06/12/15 I have had cramping in the lower abdominal area and lower back each day on/off.

I tested this morning and it was negative. I hope my body isn't play a trick on me. I thought the light pink from Saturday could have been IB... so I might have test a bit early? I used First Response.

Anyone have any similar situations?

• Options

Am new here trying to figure out what's going on the 5 -7 Aug i notice this pink and light brown discharge. My period isn't due until 12 Aug. Could this be implantation bleeding?

• Options

Hi! I'm in the same boat as you! I had my last period 13/7 positive ovulation test on 29/07 had cramping low like in my uterus on 6th Aug then Sunday 9th tiny spotting lasted all of 10 minutes was very red but a one off have done a couple tests all negative! Had blood done yesterday at DR and it was negative my cycle is 28-30 days long I've never had this kind of thing thought it was implantation but confused about negative tests! 

• Options

Hi, I think I am in a similar boat.  I think I am 14dpo if I calculated correctly.  I had what I thought was implantation cramps on 9do and what I thought was implantation bleeding on 10dpo - The blood was brown almost black for the first day not heavy but on my knickers, and then lighter on the 2 following days but pinky - on the 3rd day I didnt need a panty liner as was only when I wiped, with no clots at all throughout.

Then I went for a blood test today (should be the first day of my period) and the Hcg test is 01,00 so they say is negative.  I am still experiencing light cramping, but no other symptoms really.  

Has anyone had a positive after something like this?

• Options

QDC

Any luck?

• Options

Hi,

I need some help understanding what's going on with me!! I don't know if I'm preg or not I am being told to wait it out but I have medication concerns. I  debating a blood test or to just wait. I have a regular cycle 28 days.(5/29/16) I was 3 days late for my last expected cycle (5/27/16) and  that morning I took a hpt and while it was reading I wiped and noticed light spotting--- figure it was an out of whack cycle or something- except the test came back reading BFP!! I spotted off and on light gor 1.5 days and have nothing since. Strange thing is all the test have been bfn since that first one! Including the one I took a few hours later after the bfp. Any thoughts?! no bleeding or anything and it's 6/13/16

April 1st - period (3/4 days)

Ovulated April 16th

April 29th - last regular cycle (3/4) days 

Ovulation 5/13/16 ~
    Expected period 5/27/16
    Nothing until 5/29 started spotting
    But same time hpt was positive - off and on spotting -hpt was neg later
    Spotting stopped 5/30 late morning early afternoon- still neg test
    Neg hpt 6/10/16 (last test)

Exhausted/ sore boobs/ dark and bumpy areoles/ moody/ back ache/ headaches/ bloated/ mild cramping.

• Options

QDC???

• Options

What was your outcome??

• Options

I had regular period after a day..😔

• Options

Hi I'm new to this site,

I'm really confused, the 5th day of my last period were 4th of November and normally I have regular periods and are on really heavy n get little blood clots,

Around the 2nd,3rd, and 4th of December I have a browny redish blood but only when I wiped, n little on pad, I still haven't had any period, my boobs are tender and my moods are like a tap i keep crying aswell, I don't a pregnancy test i had a 1 with a really faint line, and now negative, am confused i really feel and believe a could be pregnant, but is it to early to do.a test?

Help please it'doing my heading my head it not knowing xx

• Options

Hi, i am new to this and looking for some advice. i have been on contraception for 8 years (1 year on the pill, 2x implanon and then a nexplanon) i got my implant out on the 23rd november 2016 to allow me and my partner to try for baby #1. 

while on implant I had af roughly round the same time every month. had my last ad the week before I got my implant out. had a further bleed on the 28th November which lasted a week. 

Me and my partner have been having sex ever 2-3 days in the effort to conceive. according to my app (clue) I was due to ovulate on 13th December but negative of test. 

my next af is due 27th December although today while at the loo I noticed blood when wiping. Have been feeling like I need Togo to the loo more often, tender boobs, bloated feeling And a little more tired. any advice would be greatly appreciated as slightly confused at the moment. 

• Options

Hi I'm also confused my period was due today but last Wednesday I had spotting the was a bit of blood for a few hours but only when I wiped  I took a pregnant test but came negative I have been feeling sick to  my period still hasn't come on . 

• Options

Hi ive been to the doctor today and she thinks I could be 3 months gone but I had suspected implantation bleeding 2 weeks ago, here's a picture of my first test what do you guys think??imageimage

• Options

Did you every get a positive test after that