Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnacare

Thinking of ordering some pregnacare n was wondering whether any1 has or is using this? I have read a few reviews on the product and some people had side effects whilst taking it, which is a bit worrying!

I have also been lookin at the pregnacare for men n women and the wellman tablets but not sure which to get, any ideas appreciated.

x x

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun

I have been taking Pregnacare Orignal as I think these are cheaper than the other Pregncare ones. I haven't had any side effects. - They are massive though, I have to have mine in halfs!

My husband is taking Tesco Mens Muitivitamins (the tube ones) but be careful of the zinc content as even though zinc is good for them too much of it isnt. These aslo come in tablet form but I noticed the vitamin quanties varied.

xx
  • Options
    I started by taking Pregnacare and it gave me awful headaches so I switched to Superdrug Folic Acid and I haven't had any symptoms while taking it. x