Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

are we wrong .....

are we wrong after losing our little bean after only a wk of knowing we were pregnant, to be trying again....

i think im due round about the 2nd may.

already done a test... and sat and cried as was bfn

perhaps i arent ready..

i so want it to happen again. want our bean back.

it took us 15mnths get that bfp.

advice ladies please

Replies

• Options
    Shedragon, i don't think its wrong at all hun! I've never experienced a miscarriage but didn't want to read & run, i can only imagine that its one of the hardest things in the world to cope with x

You will get that sticky little bean soon and they do say you can be more fertile after a miscarriage, so def no harm in trying again.

Good luck hun and keep your chin up, you will get through this x x x
  • Options
    Hi shedragon

like vickster ive never suffered a miscarriage (we are having enough probs even just to get a bfp!) but i def dont think you are wrong to want to start ttc again straight away. I think after 15 months of ttc then finally getting ur bfp only for it to be taken away a week later must be very hard. and i think like you i would want to start try again soon, and ive heard that you can be more fertile just after a miscarrige too. hugs and fc for you xxxx
  • Options
    Hi shedragon

I think you should listen to your heart and try again when it feels right for you.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Best wishes

Joanna x
  • Options
    Hi Shedragon,

I had a mc early on too so know how your feeling.

We tried again straight away but no luck for us.

People do say you can be more fertile straight after but that isn't the case for everyone so please don't be too disheartened if it doesn't happen straight away (I know its easier said than done).

Try again when you are both ready

Really hope you get a super sticky bfp soon x
  • Options
    thankyou ladies x x x
  • Options
    i had an mc 1 week after getting bfp and was so upset most o the time but it does get less often. i didnt stop the crying at odd times until i had my baby, and she wasnt conceived until the due date of my lost bean.