Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pat on the back for the boys!

id just really like to give the guys some recognition! mainly because this whole TTC malarkey hasnt been quite so simple for us so far and i have to say my fiance has been nothing short of fantastic...

a little background info, been ttc for about 5 years (a couple of those with an x who was useless!) on and off but only a year ago did we go to the doctors to say that weve not had any luck, used the CBFM to start with but found it took over a bit and i was getting ovulation pain anyway so just did an OPK on that day to double check, we are occasionally using pre seed, my day 21 bloods are fine, had a lap & dye in january which was "perfectly healthy pelvis" and now our follow up appointment with the fertility consultant is in june for the "next step" and to find out my OH sample results, we are both 25 and in great shape and healthy..... PHEW....

BUT... with all that going on and me worrying my little head off he has been fab image simply couldnt do it with out all his support, he reminds me to take my EPO and FA tablets and understands how important BD is at certain times of the month and suggested we drink cafine free tea etc..... all in all hes been brill and i just wanted to tell everyone how lucky i feel at a time when sometimes i feel really unlucky :cry:

he makes me laugh and takes my mind off all the crap especially since iv just found out my nana has lung cancer, hes my proper little sunshine and i love him more than anything!

tell me all about your great guys because i now know there are some!

Replies