Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

oops

Hiya hope everyone is well,

So we started trying for another baby in October but then decided to hold off from March till May thats why im over here.

but ive got this feeling im pregnant image

It will be wonderful if I am and Ill be soooo happy and excited but it will be typical as it means ill be sick on holiday

Just needed to share with someone

Im too scared to test lol x

Replies

• Options
    Fiona......wow that would be so great, I hope you are!! Instinct is a funny thing, and I have 100% had it with all 3 of my pregnancies; I just kind of knew each time

So whereabouts in your cycle are you? AF in a few days I seem to remember from another post. Do you have any tests? x
  • Options
    ah thanks kimmy, really just needed some support. I feel stupid for thinking I am when af might show up image

Im on CD39, my cycles are normally 40/41 days

I have no tests and really dont feel like going to tesco and buying one and everyone seeing image

I really want to be pregnant xx
  • Options
    I completely understand that- I so want to be PG too

So I guess it's just a wait and see game then, and then you will have to go and buy a test!! Or maybe OH could get you one? X
  • Options
    Yep just need to wait and see, maybe I will pluck up the courage and buy one later. Might test in the morning x
  • Options
    Keep us posted! x
  • Options
    Took a test, bfn, feel a fool lol
  • Options
    Oh poo- could still be early though xx
  • Options
    maybe, I do still feel really irritable, achey and emotional. My boobs are really aching. prob af on her way.

We wasnt meant to fall this month anyway just started getting my hopes up xx