Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anything to worry about?

The past few days Ive been having sharp pains in my lower belly on my right hand side nothing major but bit uncomfortable and not very nice if i laugh or breathe in to deep. Wednesday and Thursday i also had nasty pain in my upper left shoulder/arm but im mainly pain free there now. I'm worried bout the pain in my very lower belly it best described where my ovaries would be i think. I'm currently waiting for a call back from nhs direct. i want to do a pregnancy test but i know it wont show anything as i only had a miscarriage on the 28th of may.

do you think its anything to be worried about?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Hun sorry for your loss, how you feeling this morning? I can't really help with what what the pains could be but I hope you get better soon.

Emma xx
  • Options
    Thank you for not reading and running

i went to Dr today he doesn't understand what it is..he suggested it could be just my ovaries getting back to normal after what happened but 5 days of pain is a bit much :/ but if its not gone in bout 5 days go to my Dr's and arrange a scan.
  • Options
    I would tend to agree with your doctor about your body getting use to things. But it is worth def going back if it persists incase it is a cyst or something.
  • Options
    I've had this kind of pain since my erpc in march and was a little worried but guessed it must be things getting back to normal. Mine tends to be the 2 weeks after ov right until af then goes off until ov again.