Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'd exchange my Summer Holiday for a BFP!

Hi Ladies this is a NEW thread following on from EB thread part 4 - Trying for a 2012 baby. FC a new thread will start a wave of much deserved BFP's over the Summer Holidays!

Everyone is welcome just let me know dates etc and I will update the list below taken from NowTrying's previous thread.

Thread Graduates

Due in Sept 11

Candimum, Pg_McGee, CurlyGirly

Due in Oct 11

BusyLizzy81, Akalady, Hols3

Due in Nov 11

Redhead85uk, Nowamrsm, Bethsmummy, MummyMB, Broodyshoes, LAandH, Steph, Writer,

Due in Dec 11

Fifi500, Zanymum, Becks, Huglibear, Sally322

Due in Jan 12

Mildred81, Bellesmommy, Charlieswife, Lady_Is_Broody

Due in March

Yummymummy27

Millipop - Due date?

Br2B - Due date??

MrsM17 - Due date

Dxx - Due date?

Mummytolilyella - Due date?

Latest BFP Announcement = Maximo, HappilyMarried2010, Fozzie74 & Bianxuk!!!

AF Due / Testing Dates

Sianuk11 - 31st Aug

PalePinkRoses - 31st Aug

missymoosmum - 1st Sept

baby_bear4 - 3rd Sept

Wonkey_Donkey - 9th Sept

Loopy013 - 27th Sept

TiggerRoouk - ??

NowTrying - ??

MrsS11 - ??

Chickensoup - ???

NewMrsHunter - ????

MrsHarker - ???

Glitters1989 - ???

mrswantsababy - ???

Hopefulfor2nd - ???

Vass_ - ????

Pinkchick - ????

Good luck to everyone, Baby Dust to all! x

Replies

• Options
    Yay to the new thread, let's hope it brings lots of BFPs! Thanks for setting it up loopy. How's everyone doing? Loopy are you on 2ww now? xx
  • Options
    Hi Sianuk11 yes on the dreaded 2ww, I'm 2dpo so about 10 more days to go.....this is the worse part of TTC! I always want to know either way so that I can start trying again. I'm not expecting a BFP (even though I'd love one) cos its taking so long I can't ever imagine getting one!

How are you doing?

I was sooo excited starting up the thread, haven't started one up before :lol: x
  • Options
    Thanks for setting up the new thread Loopy.

FC for you Loopy, let the countdown commence. What makes you think you're not going to get a BFP this month? keep up with the PMA and it will come to you.

On CD 16 and i don't know if it's just wishful thinking but i think i am starting to get signs of OV. if that's the case then i am looking at having a normal cycle image

How are you doing Sian?

xx
  • Options
    NowTrying FC for a normal cycle for you then hun.

I'm just not expecting one to be honest it seems like we starting TTC so long ago, I just can't imagine seeing those two pink lines image I think if I don't expect it then I might not get so worked up about it and I might get a lovely surprise - well that's my theory! :lol:

I'm really looking forward to the weekend, me and DH have been really busy the last couple of weeks. I'm full up with the flu at the mo and work has been manic so can't wait to have a chilled out weekend just me and DH for a change. Think we might go to see the new X Men film in the cinema at some stage. What is everyone else up to?? xx
  • Options
    Hi Loopy, love the new thread.

We've have a bbq tomorrow with lots of friends, its been planned for ages and actually looks like it might be nice weather!

I love weekends, I don't think about the 2ww at all over the weekends, its just the weekdays I constantly count days and look at my chart....

Who needs a summer holiday if you get a bfp! Saying that, 3 weeks until mine and I can't wait!!

Vx
  • Options
    Hi Vass, love ur new picture under ur name! Yes I'm worse in the week too, can't wait for this weekend even though I haven't got much planned I'm looking forward to doing nothing image

I've still got the flu and think I've passed it onto DH too oops! I've got a manice day in work today, my boss has phoned in sick and left me to deal with about 10 people from our head office on my own so will be stuck in exciting meetings all day :roll: Roll on 5pm.

We're both testing aroung the same time! x
  • Options
    thanks for setting up the new thread loopy.

my testing date will be 20th July.

I was thinking recently that I cant imagine ever getting a positive result, let alone being pregnant or having our own baby.

I am trying to be a bit more relaxed this month, I am not doing OPKs, we are just trying to bd every other day and have some fun and relax with it.

• Options
    Hello ladies,

Can I join please?

AF due on 3rd or 4th July.
  • Options
    Morning ladies!

NowTrying that's good news if you're getting signs of OV, fingers crossed! That would be fab if you got a normal cycle after those long ones.

I seem to be getting signs that my body is gearing up for OV - seems a bit early but AF was 4 days early so maybe I OV earlier in my cycle than I think I do... I'm trying temping this month so hopefully will be able to figure it out!

Loopy013 are you feeling any better today? My OH wasn't well yesterday, he had to go home from work early, he seems much better today though. I love the X Men films, didn't realise the new one was out already! Might try to catch that on Sunday. We've got the kids over tonight then going to my friends for drinks tomorrow night so really looking forward to that.

Vass you have picked a good weekend for a BBQ, it's meant to be lovely weather all weekend!

baby_bear4 try to keep thinking positive. I know it's so much easier said that done! Hopefully the relaxed approach will work for you this month.

Welcome to missymoosmum and HappyMarried2010 - are you both on 2ww?

xx
  • Options
    Hi all ,

ohhhhh a new tread fingers crossed for everyone !!

Jacobs bday party tomorrow so getting lots of things ready and busy with wrapping and making pass the parcel later with mum , then lots of baking in the morning all very exciting image

Not worked out any new testing dates yet as af is still going strong just want it to be over now hate it !! image

baby dust all round xx
  • Options
    Ahh YummyMummy let me know ur new testing date when u work it out and I'll update the post. Sorry to hear she got u!

Missmoosmum, HappilyMarried2010 and baby_bear4 all dates now updated.

There's a few of us testing in the first week of July how exciting!!

Sianuk11 I'm still feeling under the weather hun, can't seem to shift my cold and I've given it to DH now. I like the X-men too just never get around to going to the cinema much.

Sounds like everyone have got lots of plans for the weekend, I might have to sneak in a cheeky BBQ if the weather ends up nice as they say it will x
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

Yes on 2ww now - my first - and struggling not to ss. Only 4 dpo so really nothing to spot yet, but starting to realise how hard that is going to be. I am sure I had same symptoms every previous month, but now noticing them for first time.

Good luck ladies - baby dust.
  • Options
    YummyMummy27 sounds like you will have fun tomorrow, how old is Jacob? Hope he enjoys his party!

HappyMarried2010 It is sooo hard not to SS. I tend to take my symptoms with a pinch of salt now as what I first thought might be signs of pg just kept turning out to be AF, it's weird how the symptoms are the same and very frustrating! It would be great if you caught first time, FC...

Missymoosmum I am always prodding at my boobs when I'm on 2ww! ???????Do they hurt? Yes they do... Because I dont leave them alone!??????? haha

There are so many due to test at the start of July, are we slowly synching cyclesimage

xx
  • Options
    Hi Sianuk11 ,

He'll be 3 its gone so fast he's not my baby any more image

Hope this rain goes away !

xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies,

I've been MIA for a couple of months. I wanted to take a bit of a break as I had a few tests done (all normal including my HSG which is fab), also I was becoming more than a little obsessed. I'm just going to use ovulation kits for a couple of days near when I know I'm going to ovulate just to check and then do some regular BD'ing. My AF is due next Tuesday and I'm expecting her to arrive bang on time as always. I'm planning more for the future now aswell. I'm booking a holiday in October, which I wouldn't do before in case I got pregnant. It is about 12 months since I came off the pill, but we've only really tried for about 10 months of those. Let's hope the next couple of months bring me and hubby a nice little surprise! image
  • Options
    Hello ladies, how is the 2ww going for everyone?

I'm still trying not to ss - and trying to distract self! Applied for Olympic tickets again yesterday - I want lots of things ahead to look forward to. Also excited about summer holiday (although would definitely exchange for BFP!) We are holidaying with family at end of August and would so love to have some happy news for them.

We have guests this weekend and it's a very nice distraction.

Baby dust to everyone! Have a good weekend.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Hope yr all havin agood wk end. Wheres the sun? I had a picnic planned and bought one of those mini bbqs! Off to a friends for dinner n drinks soon. Always feel like testing when i know im gonna be drinking But talked myself our of it. I cant test every wkend LOL!! Anyway Ill be testing first week of july, Not holding our much Hope till my long cycles sort themselves out tho. Been tryin to relax about all this ttc as feel its takin over. We'll c Hows long that lasts LOL! Good luck everyone, i wonder who will be lucky enough to get their bfp first on this new thread??? X image
  • Options
    Hi everyone

We are ttc baby number 2 been trying since dec this will b my 7/8 cycle , can't remember exactly as I have been using an app on my iPhone and 3 months ago got bit peeved off so deleted it! I was getting so disappointed as we got caught 1st month ttc my son! He's now 22 months I'm trying to stay positive by thinking every month we don't suceed my LO is another month older and things might b easier! Silly I know but it's working by keeping me occupied! My af is due 4th July so if she doesn't arrive i'l be testin 5th fingers crossed for everyone xxxx
  • Options
    Morning all, hope everyone had a nice weekend. I went to my friend's house for drinks on Saturday night then yesterday spent the day at the lake. I felt like I was in Tenerife it was so hot! Lovely! Also went to the cinema and saw Bad Teacher last night, verrrrry funny, I love Cameron Diaz!

TiggerRoouk glad to hear all your tests came back normal, that's good news! Where are you planning to go for your hols?

YummyMummy27 how was the party?

HappyMarried2010 When will you find out about the Olympic tickets? It's always good to have things to look forward to, but more so when ttc cos I need the distraction! I've booked a few festival and gig tickets and hopefully will go away in September. When friends suggest doing something I literally have to look in my diary as I've got so much going on! image

Maximo hope you had a nice time at your friends. I know what you mean about drinking, I always wonder if I should avoid the night out just in case, but then who knows how I'll be ttc and all the things I could miss out on in that time!

MrsS11 welcome to the thread! I've been ttc about the length of time as you, this is cycle 7 for me. What does the iphone app do, does it chart your cycle?

xx
  • Options
    Welcome MrsS11 would you like me to add you to the list?

Sounds like everyone had a really busy/fun weekend. I had a nice relaxing one with DH, we went to see the new X-men film at the cinema and had a BBQ on Sunday. Had a great time but still really fun up with a cold, can't seen to shift it - I've had it a week tomorrow so getting me down a bit. Also my car wouldn't start this morning so by the time I walked and caught the train a sweaty version of me arrived lol!

TiggerRoouk what does MIA stand for? I remeber you, we've been TTC the same amount of time so I'm hoping something will happen in the next two months, FC for us both. Also wanted to say good for you booking a hol, I have been doing the same at least it gives you something to look forward to. Where are u going in Oct? I've booked to go to Gran Canaria.

Sianuk11 how are u hun?

Is anyone SS yet? I'm 6pdo at the mo and I've been good so far - I think the cold is distracting me x