Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cheap pregnancy test no result - then positive after an hour ??

Hi Ladies,

I've just had a miscarriage 2 wks ago and have had my negative hcg test . As past few days ive been have preg symptoms again so did a cheap test this morning nothing showed up in either box so I just thought the test had failed and left it sitting in the bathroom - one hour later I was in bathroom and went to throw test in bin and got the shock of my life as control line was there good and dark with a faint line line in preg box !!! My head is totally wrecked !!! Anyone had this experience before if so how'd it turn out ?

Think I'm becoming obsessed !!!

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your MC hun image I don't want to be a party pooper but it sounds like it might be an evap line. Most tests will say to disregard results after 10 mins.. I'd do another one tomorrow morning, good luck xx
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply - yes did a clearblue this morning and negative image - so that'll teach me to throw my sticks in the bin pronto !!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry loughpet for your mc and then for your bfn. (((hugs)))