Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I bought the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor!!!

Hiya,

I have ordered my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, I cant wait until I recieve it... will let you all know how I get on with it.

I am going to use this along with OPK testing, and temp testing...

Does anyone else do all of above and how do you do all of the above?

Thanks ladies xxx

Replies

• Options
    hey sorry not familiar with some short hand OPK? I have used the clear blue ov testing kit contains 5 sticks and I managed to find my 2 days of LH surge, really wish you good luck for finding yours : )

Take care x
  • Options
    I can't wait to start using mine too!! not doing OPK cos I can't really afford to buy both but I am charting and fine it really interesting - if only the kids itaught were in year 5 and could read a line graph :P

Baby dust to all xxx
  • Options
    Hiya,

I got the OPK (Ovulation Prediction kits) from ebay, 50 was about ??6 or something cheap so I was happy to pay this cheap amount as coinciding with the clear blue fertility monitor.

I also got 20 preganacy tests for about ??4 or something daft... only cheapy ones but perfect for little miss obsessive tester like me!!! :lol:

baby dust to you all xxx
  • Options
    ooo thanks for explaining abbreviations there are lots on here to get used to. Good luck with OPK sounds like you found a bargain there : ) god this site is addictive and very helpful

Thanks Jo x
  • Options
    This site is soooooooooooooo addicitve!!!!

I love your new profile pic you have added by the way image

The cheapy tests will be a way to fund my new addiction! :lol:

If a positive came up or I was late having a period I would buy a clear blue digital one.

xxx
  • Options
    Jo and kat we all have similar cycles and seem to be in the same situtaion, fingers crossed for us all!

If you ever wanna chat / email feel free to contact me.

roll on next week for testing and GOOD LUCK....

xxx
  • Options
    Hiya!!

Good luck with the cbfm...I used mine with my previous pregnancies and it worked well - last time was pure surprise as we werent really trying.

I still have my cbfm but not going to use until early next year if i dont get bfp before then. Going to stick with cheap ov test sticks that I got from amazon as they work just as well. They just dont really tell you when the egg is being released, but gives you a 12-36 hour window when to get cracking lol.

Good luck ladies with testing next week xx
  • Options
    Hiya,

Thanks for your response, id you use OPK with the CBFM also last time?

I am going to use both, maybe a little OTT but thats me! ha ha :lol:

Good luck in gaining your BFP!

Baby dust to you all xxx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies and for the offer of emailing etc,

Hows ur travels going yrose?

I feel sooo tired today, I think it doesnt help with the clocks going back and it being darker makes me more sleepy anyway. Back ache was back today and weird feeling in left hand side again? made me catch my breath in Sainsburys?! weird, roll on Monday.

Tc Jo x
  • Options
    Hiya yrose, I just used my cbfm last time never usually use opks so dont know how they are gonna work but cbfm sticks are so expensive and i missed out the beginning of my cycle this time round as we only really decided to go for it this month on cd9 so we shall see. If no joy I will use the cbfm again as I do have a pack of sticks in the bathroom ready to go!! lol xx
  • Options
    Hiya Jo image

Im the same!!! my back pain went but its back today... im hoping its a sign and not the fact ive ate so much junk food whilst in USA all week and its just my body reacting to that!!! ha ha :lol:

I am trying hard to be STRONG and last until Monday... my AF isnt even due until Wednesday so I must at least try to wait until Monday...

I am also feeling sleepy BUT thats deffo jet lag!!! ha ha!!!

As for US trip its long days as its work... got a full day tomorrow before flying back on the night flight... sigh!!!

xxx
  • Options
    Hiya Mrs Lolly just seen your response on this now...

How did the CBFM work for you last time?

Good luck in trying.... baby dust you way!!!

xxx
  • Options
    thanks for the offer of emailing, etc, that sounds great - i can't believe i'm making 'mummy' friends image yeah it looks like our cycles are all really similar. AF due next thursday but I tend to be a couple of days early - hope not though this time image FC and baby dust by the bucket load xx
  • Options
    Hiya Kat,

Fingers crossed for you next week... I am soooooo interested as to how we all do as a few of us are due AFs next week.

I know what you mean about making 'mummy' friends, its great on here and I am kinda addicted! ha ha :lol:

Baby dust to everyone!

xxx
  • Options
    i have 2 girls 11 an 14 by a previous relationship, me an my new partener been ttc for 9months with no luck, we bought the ovulation strips an detected my fertile days but still no luck, so thinking of investing in the fertility monitor myself.. let me know how u find it love, thanks.. an good luck to you all xx
  • Options
    Hiya,

Of course I will hun, I will log on here how I get on with it.

I got mine off ebsy with 20 sticks for ??60 which i was very happy with.

baby dust to everyone

xxx
  • Options
    ah thanks a lot love, with my previous 2 children, i caught without even trying, so find it v.frustrating this time as we want it so much.. feel like giving up at times, its makig me so emotional.. thats a good price, ive seen them for ??90 xx
  • Options
    You can get them for that price quite easily off ebay.

I was lucky to get it at that price and 20 sticks... I just kept lucky.

Baby dust to everyone xxx
  • Options
    hiya Tiasmum, ebay is definately the best place. i got mine for ??55 and another tenner for 20 sticks. the sticks are also cheap on amazon too. FC for you xx
  • Options
    Hiya!

Loved using my cbfm and it showed i dont ov all the time though as I found out beginning of this year that I have pcos...only found out at a scan following my ectopic.

It was great for timing though and we caught twice when using it, the last time (the ectopic) was a bfp surprise as we werent trying - my birthday celebrations ended well lol..

Think the cbfm is the greatest invention ever!

Baby dust to everyone xx