Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confused... Think my body has just shut down?

Hi ladies,

I think I am 15 dpo (have been going au natural without OPKs/temps etc). I am sure I Ov'd when I think I did due to EWCM and boobs feeling tender around that time.

Last week on CD25 (cycle should be around 28/29 this month) I started getting back cramps, period pains and generally feeling very crampy like AF was on it's way. This is completely normal for me before AF turns up.

I resigned myself to the fact the witch was on her way and waited patiently for her to arrive at the weekend, but by last night on CD29, the cramping had virtually disappeared.

I took a test this morning and got a BFN. I've been waiting all day and yet nothing. Not one symptom or cramp.

I just wondered what your thoughts are?

I am dying to get on with my next cycle as we are going to start with OPKs. I have had a history of cycles ranging up to 36 days but not for over 6 months. My symptoms just don't add up to a long cycle. Surely I should have started AF by now?!!

It literally feels like my body has just shut down. :?

Any thoughts would be welcome xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya didn't want to R+R but thought i'd let you know my experience.. I had loads of cramping and thought AF was on her way- she didn't turn up! Tested about 7 times and all BFNs..

26dpo (12 days late for AF) and FINALLY AF turns up today :roll:

As hard as it is to actually do- try to not think about it too much.. wait as much as you can before doing more tests image at the end of the day- you'll find out one way or the other xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply!

I am feeling quite chilled out about it considering the BFN. Just really eager to get on to next month as I clearly cannot read my body properly and looks like I may need some help lol! :roll:
  • Options
    lol i'm the same.. when i kept getting BFNs i wasn't shocked- i sort of expected them as i really didnt feel pregnant and i kept saying to DH that i just want AF to hurry up so we can move on to the next month TTC lol :P