Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just tested and...

BFN. I'm on day 25. My cycles tend to vary between 28 and 32 days. I feel stupid for doing it. I promised myself I wouldn't. I feel utterly devastated.

Replies

• Options
    we all done it hun,,ive tested before i have ov before lol.theres still a massive chance u cud me so dont be upset xx
  • Options
    I had a BFN this morning too. AND I promised myself I wasn't going to test until CD31 which is tomorrow! Why do we do it to ourselfs?

You're testing early by the sounds of it, don't give up hope yet.
  • Options
    We all do it when we say we wont lol don't worry x you still have some time for it to be a BFP could be too early to tell image
  • Options
    I tested this evening too and also got a BFN, but then about an hour later got my AF, so i'm definitely out of the running for this month. image

Try not to get too disheartened, unless you've got your AF, then there's still a chance that the test just hasn't picked up on any HCG. And if not then there's always next month. I've been told that babies born in September tend to be the most successful, so bring on a December BFP! image
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies ladies. You've made me feel a lot better. I wasted 3 tests last month & swore I wouldn't do the same again this month. Sorry you of you AF CM87. Here's hoping next month is our lucky month xx