Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dream

Hi ladies,

I had a dream last night that i was pregnant and felt the baby moving and kicking me. I even pressed my hand on my tummy because i couldn't believe it and the baby kicked even harder..in my dream it felt so real.. i can still feel the sensation in my tummy/hand where i felt it.. In my dream i knew the sex of the baby (a girl which i would love) and my feelings were so unbelievably intense..

So i tested today (cos i allowed myself to get excited) and a BFN :cry: I hate my body for doing this to me lol..

I thought i already ovulated because i had the creamy, blobby CM (sorry) but today i had the exact same.. could i have ovulated twice? is creamy CM actually NOT ovulating signs? lol

sorry for the rant :lol: xxx

Replies

• Options
    Ah that must have been bitter sweet, lovely feeling pregnant but awful waking up and realising it was a dream. Lets hope your dreams come true soon.x
  • Options
    I hate thoses dreams!

Creamy cm isn't a sign of ovulation, you are looking for egg white consistancy, clear and stretchy, for ovulation.