Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What's going on?!

So...I stopped taking the pill in October and had 37 days before af. I got a bfn that month. I used ovk in November and 15 days in got the strong dark line. We bd'd every day around that time. I took a test on day 30 but got bfn again. Then, on day 33 I had some very light spotting which lasted for 2 days. Sorry if tmi but it was brown in colour and the consistency of cm. I also had some mild cramping. That stopped so I got my hopes up thinking implantation bleed, but 3 tests later and still bfn. I don't know now whether af is just very late or not coming or if the very light spotting (if you can even call it that) was my af this month?! The thing is I was going to try the smep plan this month but don't know where I am in my cycle. Has anyone else experienced this? I am now on day 38.

Replies

• Options
    The first few months after stopping the pill you can have break through bleeding whilst your cycles sort themselves out. It sounds like break through bleeding to me. Its very early days after comming off the pill so relax and enjoy all of the baby dancing! Hope you get your BFP soon xx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! It's so difficult not to get too hung up on what's going on with my body, but I know I just need to be patient. Think I may leave the ov sticks alone for a while. Good luck to everyone! x