Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Whos planning to get pregnant in 2012?

Hello Everyone,

Im Dee i have two wonderful boys one is almost 3 and the other is 6 months old. I have always wanted four children so half way there lol. I would love to start trying now but i am getting married in August so should really wait until thenimage Along side the wedding its all i can think about. Its horrible when ttc is constantly on your mind but you know you should really wait.

So who else is planning to concieve this year?

Replies

• Options
    Hi Dee

I'm Billie i'm ttc at the moment i have a ds of 6 & a dd 13 months came off the pill end of Oct & hopefully cycle has gone back to norm due to test on thursday but i do tend to leave it abit as never fallen very quickly so doubt i will this time but as only 2nd month ttc ok ish at mo but i totally know what u mean i'm trying not too think of it but same as u can't help it lol :lol:

Congrates on the wedding do u not want to be preg when u get married or u not bothered

Hope we both get a BFP when we want them :lol:

Billie xx :lol:
  • Options
    Hi,

We're planning on ttc our first this year, Im coming off the pill at the end of august to start ttc in september! We'll be trying about the same time Dee!!

I'm really excited, and wish we could start now but we're paying the wedding off until october so cant start much earlier...

Babies are all I can think about! We're over halfway through january already so time is flying by... wont be long til august is here. Going to start taking folic acid in June too so that will make me feel like we're nearly there!

Good luck ttc and hope you both get your bfp sooner rather than later! xx
  • Options
    Hi, I'm coming off the pill at the end of Feb, going to try for 2 natural cycles before ttc from start of May. Hoping natural cycles kick in quickly! Good luck all xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies

Our dd is 11months old, I'm going back to work next week after a lovely long maternity leave! We would like to start trying for number 2 around the same time as a couple of you, then there will be between 2 and 3 years between the lo's which is what we'd like. I'm not on any contraceptive pill as the one they put me on after having dd didn't agree with me at all and I've had complications in the past with other pills so decided to not bother with any for the time being! Don't want to fall pregnant until the back end of the year though, need to earn some money first and have my friends hen do abroad and wedding to enjoy first! image
  • Options
    hello!

my son is 5 and a half months and i really want to start ttc when hes about a year old. i got broody again very quickly lol. so guess well be tty from aug/sept or thereabouts hopefully image
  • Options
    Yay fantastic Ladies, Im so excited for us all. Hehe im so broody. What has made i worse is my sister-in-law to be has just announced shes pregnant argh not helping image
  • Options
    Since writing have decided to come off pill at end of current packet instead of Feb, so only 5 days left! Still not ttc til start of May - just wanted to feel like I'm on the right path already! I remember when getting married I was hooked on wedding shows and the sister website to this one, now it's all about the baby shows!
  • Options
    lol flowermoon i am so over the wedding shows, now i just want the wedding to be over so we can get concieving imageRoll on August.x
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I have 2 boys already, 7 year old and 9 month old, due back in work in 2 months and feeling very broody. Planning to start ttc end of the year if I can wait that long. Good luck ladies, let's hope these bfp dont keep us waiting too long x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, I am also TTC, came off the pill at the start of Jan so waiting to see when AF comes and then hopefully start after that. Fingers crossed it won't be too long! Good luck to you all this year!! x
  • Options
    Hi ladies

I have a ds of 19 months and am planning to try for my second baby in July this year. Can't wait - its February now so not too long.

Hope to see you all soon on ttc.

Tx
  • Options
    I'm so excited me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years in April this year, we have decided to try for a baby this year and i'm so excited I stopped taking my pill at the beginning of December and so far everything has still been as it should be lol, I can't wait to get pregnant and this site should be great as I've decided not to tell anyone about it till it happens
  • Options
    Yay welcome ladies!! its so exciting isnt it? Although this year is flying by its Middle of february already so as soon as August comes we will start trying image
  • Options
    Hia!!

I am mummy to one little boy who is 16 months old - was a BIG poster in TTC and DIO10 last time round and am looking forward to joining in again this year!! We aren't sure exactly when to be honest - I'm not on the pill anyway, we are using the pull out method (just downgraded our contraception from the condom lol!!). But I am a teacher - and would like to maybe get the school year finished first!! So maybe towards the end of the year??

• Options
    Hi, I'm Cloria, I am planning to have a baby this year, so I read lot of information in the Net , I like this site https://saymommy.com/c/getting-pregnant/ but may be you can advise me some other, or share your experience???
  • Options
    Hi ladies we have decided today to try for number 6 will be making an appointment tomorrow to have my coil removed have feelings of excitement and nerves and are we crazy our daughter is 12 and our sons are 4,3 and 13 months and will all be a year older when we have our 6 the and final baby good luck to everyone x
  • Options
    Hi Dee, my name is also Dee! Lol I have no children yet, but am

determined to be pregnant by the end of the year. They should make BD an Olympic sport! Lol Good luck to everyone xx image
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Iv just joined me and my partner are getting married in September and have decided to start ttc on our Honeymoon image

Im so excited, which is strange because up until a few months ago I was never bothered, never been a baby person could never goo over babies.

Its all I can think of. We have had names picked for a while.

Still gots lots to plan, partly the wedding and partly because we will have to move as well.

Good Luck everyone image
  • Options
    Vicky, I know what you mean.

My hubby has gone mad...names, nursery decoration etc.

HOping it doesn't take us long, but I guess we will just have to wait and see. We are having fun trying though image
  • Options
    Hi Claire,

He doesnt actually seem too bothered at the moment.

I was speaking to him the other day and he explained he's not as excited as me, and he's nervous and that its a big step, which I understand.

He also never had a girlfriend before me and was very shy so I think part of it is that he never thought he would ever get married let alone kids.

Im hoping nearer the time he will start coming around to the idea but I really dont want to start trying if he's not sure about it.

What Iv been doing is researching and working out all the finances for before, during and after baby is born to try and help him.

I think its my clock ticking, im 27 next month and he's 40 next year.

Wow sorry for the long post :roll: but I dont really have anyone to talk to as I live nearly 300 miles away from my family.