Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

why do i do it :(:(:(:(:(

Well , i caved in and tested AGAIN got one that can detect 4 days before missed period , and its negative!!! I knew it would be cos i feel af coming . Its due between tomorrow cd27 and sunday cd30 and i just know its coming imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

I dont know why i do it to myself , looks like on to month 4 , which i know isnt much , but when i conceived dd straight away im worrying why its not happening . I really admire u girls andi, loopy, sian and all u other girls , u are so strong , i am ready to give up already imageimageimage

Xxxx

Replies

• Options
    aww im exactly the same hunni image its awful and all ppl keep saying is try not to worry about it(easier said then done if u ask me) lol i hope u get lucky soon image
  • Options
    Oh hun, sorry to hear it was a BFP, but it might just be that you have tested too early. Even if you are pg, the percetnage of getting a BFP when testing early is pretty low. I would wait until af due date and then test again if af hasnt shown. FC for you image

Kayla you are so right, it is much easier said than done when people say "just relax!" I am a bit calmer about it these days, but still very stressed and worried!

Our BFPs are just around the corner girls, they have to be!

xx
  • Options
    I do feel for you mummy060409!!! It must be so frustrating when you have been trying for a while. Just try and hang on in there and we will all have our FC for you!!

I can feel loads of BFP's this year xxx
  • Options
    I'm in exactly the same boat!!!!!!! I conceived first cycle with my little boy. It was our first month trying this month n on CD27. AF due on CD30. Did a test on Sunday BFN although I convinced myself of a wealth of symptoms. Had AF pains since Monday n still no AF (now Wednesday) which is unusual for me so did another test this morning BFN ???????????????????????????????????????? I had convinced myself I was gona get a BFP this morning as AF hadn't turned up but not lucky this month. I feel totally consumed by the whole process already! It's a constant cycle (pardon the pun) of waiting and hoping and waiting some more!!!! Why can't we have a 2 week cycle!!!!!!!