Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No idea when AF is due!

I need some help. i have no idea when my af is due! I am normally due on at the end of the month but last month my af came a week early. I started spotting on the 23rd Jan then had heavy bleeding for one day on the 24th then spotting again then heavy bleeding started on the 27th.

My cycle is quite long - 32 days. So do I calculate from the spotting on the 23rd, or the bleeding on the 24th or the 27th? I've had abdominal pains on and off most of this week so not sure if it's my af or something elseimage There is no sign of spotting just cm

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Replies

• Options
    I would go for the bleeding from the 24th. Do you know when you ovulated? I would expect to Have af between 12 to 14 days from this x
  • Options
    Thanks Blue-xStarx I don't really know as this month has been really confusing because of the early af. I think it may have been around the 10th or 11th? If I go from the 24th I am already 4 days late!

I've had heartburn this month (last time I was pregnant I got heartburn but haven't had it since) Also had really tingly boobs and have a bloated stomach. But have also had pains all week so not sure whether this is af or not. I normally get spotting the day before i'm due and have had nothing just increased cm. Don't know if it's just my mind playing tricks.

Am going to hang out until Tuesday because then I'll be late going from the 2nd day of bleeding. FIngers crossed!
  • Options
    Well it hopefully won't arrive because I've just got a BFP o a Tesco digital test. Over the moon and a little bit scared! but hopefully it will be a sticky one
  • Options
    Emily egg - huge congratulations on you bfp. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Congrats x x
  • Options
    Thank you and thank you for your advice it made me feel more confident in testing! Hopefully you won't be too far behind me x