Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Not sure if this is the right place to post...

But you've all been really nice to me whenever I have posted on here.

I'm just feeling a bit low. I had an op end of last year to get rid of some ovarian cysts and some endometriosis. My first period after this was fine, on time and hardly any pain. (before the op I was in constant pain for about ten days) this month however, I was two days late and in a lot of pain (not period cramps though)

Everything about this isn't normal for me (colur, pain, feelings). I've nearly finished but my stomach is still in pain. And bloated.

Has anyone had this before or felt like this?

Is this normal after what I've had done?

I'm not stressing about getting pregnant, I've only been off the pill for about 6 months and I'm sure it will soon (the doctor said everything looked normal when she did the op)

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Xx

Replies

• Options
    Just a thought , was your op on one or both ovaries? If only one it could be the sore one that released the egg this month hence why the pain this month but not last?

If pain continues I would visit the doctor to make sure there is no damage etc

Hope your feeling better. X x
  • Options
    Thanks x

It was both. I've got an appointment to see the consultant in three weeks but you're right if it continues then ill see my gp.