Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

feeling crazy...

Hello, im new on here, and looking for some wise words! a little about me, im coming up for 22, i have a lovely fiance who i have been with for 7 years, we have a son who is 2 1/2 and we sufferd a missed mc last year at 12 weeks.

i have just found out im pregnant and due in dec and were so happy.. im just petrified that its going to happen again! i had no idea last time and going for the scan and to be told that the baby had no heartbeat was devistating!

image i really wanna be excited but im too scared to have my heart broken again!i have done tests everyday since sunday and its driving me crazy! xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi!

i understand how worried you must be. misscarridges run in my family and just found out im pregnant with my first,so also slightly worried.

Hope all goes well for you, is the doc keeping a close eye on you, early scan ect??? xx
  • Options
    i really feel crazy, i cant sleep coz i keep thinking it may happen again... drs have been rubbish!image 1st dr refused to do a test for another week, so i asked for another who tested me and just told me to book in for my m/w app at 8 weeks! "/ not supportive at all! image xxx
  • Options
    well i say be a nag! keep going back and stressing how you feel, they will have to listen eventually! but try not to get too stressed out about it, you need to relax and let your body do its thing. eat good nutritious foods and dont drink or smoke.

What will b will be and all you can do is give your growing baby what its needs and take folic acid chick.

Im new to this myself so hope that helps, fingers crossed for a health sticky bubba xxx
  • Options

Thank u, iv got another appointment on fri so will talk to them then about all my crazys thoughts! i dont smoke, and havent touched a drop since i got my bfp! also spent £30 on pregnecare stuff to take to make sure im full of the rite stuff lol! image

xxxx

• Options

Hi pet, and welcome. Congratulation on your pregnancy. Ive had 2 mcs and am 12 weeks pg today. I'm terrified of going to my scan next week and there being no heartbeat. I have not had a day since my bfp that I haven't worried. You should be able to get early scans due to history , that may reassure you. Your feelings are completely natural pet. We can't do anything to guarantee things turn out ok, we just have to take each day as it comes and try to relax as much as possible. You are not on your own. Hang in there, it will be fine. Love Tracy x

• Options

Hello hun,

I completely understand where you are coming from. In fact I am doing the exact same thing! I had a mmc (erpc) in december last year and got my bfp last week. So like you I am due in december. I am too feeling completely crazy and irrational and go from calm to wanting to wrap myself up in cotton wool and not leave the house for 12 weeks then back to understanding life must go on. 

Im afraid I cant offer you any constructive advice how how to calm down except talk. I have found the ladies on here a brilliant support where my DH would have looked at me like i had three heads such is how crazy i have been feeling.  pop pver to due in december - it is quiet in there at the min and would love to have more faces in there x x x